monster girl and Mecha parts

Heavy147

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'm looking for monster girl parts for a game project of me. as well as mecha parts like full on super robot parts

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Resource Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Which monster girl parts?

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Okay. Hiddenone has tiger, wolf, and lizard parts. I have a lot of parts. And you should check general resources-> generator parts. I can't help more without knowing more.

Heavy147

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Okay. Hiddenone has tiger, wolf, and lizard parts. I have a lot of parts. And you should check general resources-> generator parts. I can't help more without knowing more.
well i'm kinda looking for Anime monster girl parts. like from monster girl quest. horns and stuff like that.

And for mecha parts i'm most looking for super robots like GoDanner and stuff like this 1594228927209.png
Or something along its lines

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
whtdragon and hiddenone restaffs has shiny parts for you as well as animal parts. I have horns, fins, and a few tails. Yunary has some dragony parts and reeeeaaally lovely horns.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Working on some bosses for my game-
His tracks are always so wonderful.
In a narrative Choose Your Own Adventure-style RPG, do you prefer the narrative to be in 2nd person ("you saw", "you thought"), or 3rd person ("he saw", "he thought")?

What's your preference, and why?
So I have been wondering, if a scientist had to fight mano-a-mano, what kind of weapon he could use besides guns, injecting himself with Super Drug X, and piloting Mecha 13th?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alfredotrojse