Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Logo x6.png

SYNOPSIS
In the mining town of Silverheart, nothing ever happens.

Until one evening, one of the workers exits the quarry with a missing hand, collapsing only a stone's throw distance from the entrance.

The eccentric Ellinor wants to help and drags her only friend, the outsider, Cael, with her. The mayor has contacted the Guild for someone to investigate the cause, and if needed, to exterminate the thing responsible.

CHARACTERS
ELLINOR
A quirky girl with a curiosity for biology, dissecting the corpses of dead creatures. This behavior has made the villagers show disdain towards her.

CAEL
Shunned by his race for being born without wings, he was forced to wander the land. As long as he keeps the warehouse cleaned and out of town business, the Overseer lets him stay.

PAIAQIZT
A hired Guild member known for his tracking abilities. He is reluctant to let others join him on the mission but lets them anyway to avoid conflict.

GAMEPLAY
MotM is a first-person dungeon crawler with a single town serving as the hub. With a party of three, you explore the mines to discover what lurks in its depths. In the town, you talk to the people and try and make them like you - because Ellinor and Cael aren't well-liked.

Trying to appease everyone and solving the problem may grant you a happy ending, but failing in some way could grant the exact opposite...

SCREENSHOTS
Screen1.png
Screen2.png
Screen3.png

CREDITS
WRITER / ARTIST / PRODUCER
Me

PLUGINS
Yanfly
Victor Sant
PrimeHover
SumRndmDde
mjshi
JahwsUF
Shaz
Moghunter
DrDhoom
Galv
Hime

*Tilesets & UI were made using edited CC0 resources on opengameart.com

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Sneak peak of my upcoming update! Who's holding her, you may ask? Find out tonight!
10.PNG
BCj
Finished another GUI! Turn indicator wasn't made by me.

ff981f8dc50b03cf58038c644334b454.jpg

3cb092fdc00087acfa0a190fd891f0ed.jpg
Added a small refining scene to my game.

It makes sense that you try to focus on the squishy mages at the back of the party first, right? If the mage can out-DPS the enemy DPS before the latter can kill the tank in front, the fight becomes boring.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gabrieuuu