Burrito101

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello! This is my first post on this forum, I have searched for multiple days, and I am in need of some monster sprites. I would like some in battle and overworld sprites please. I like the default ones, but I want original ones. Thanks to anyone who helps, any is appreciated. :)

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Usually if you want something made exclusively for you you'll have to pay for them.  If you just want something a little different from the default that's much easier and more likely to happen.  Could you give more information on exactly what you are looking for?

Burrito101

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Well, I think something a little different from the default would be fine really, like you know, just to remake all of the monsters, with the same art style? I'm not sure if i'm wording this good lol. Pretty new to forums. :p  

luistop12

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
¿what are you need?. i made one for free ONLY this time xD

PD: anyway i need to remove restriction.

Atte

Me

GrandmaDeb

Modern Exteriors Posted!
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Hi Burrito. You alsoo need to say what kind of sprites... you use XP?

Burrito101

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I need the sprites for rpg maker xp.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

Burrito101

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I dont want to ask for to much. But I really need a lot. I need 4-5 cave creatures. 4-5 aquatic creatures. and 4-5 plain creatures. as well as goblins. its asking a lot I know. I'm fine with however much I can get. But im in 7th grade. so I cant exactly pay for anything. :/ is this specific enough? I dont really have an idea for any designs or anything. Just something with the same art style as the default creatures? but as I mentioned before, I need overworld sprites as well...thanks for any help I could get.

luistop12

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
kroIM2S.png

A slime OC 

Atte

Me

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Don't think I can ignore this anymore, but it only happens like once a day. Not sure why my entire pc slows down though, its using a lot of memory but not compared to my max. Seem the thread about updating the nwjs it a while ago, it just looked like a pain/tldr :p
nwjs.PNG
Quite the versatile cast so far :p

chars.PNG

Edit: Sprites are made by Alexdraws and TheMightyPalm. I just edited them.
Degica Games Turn Komodo | RPG Maker News #77

Well, rats. Was really looking forward to trying out FPS Creator, but trying to install and set it up was pretty much impossible for my tiny brain to comprehend. So much for that, then.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khaotom