Pearsona

Trash Goblin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So, I'm making a game currently, thats a very monster hunter-like game, with a huge focus on, well, hunting monsters. I'm using the SV battle because i think it looks better, but it felt odd to have little pixel fighters up against giant, fully painted behemoths, so I've started making some SV battler sheets for some monsters, and I've decided to make them free-to-use! These are meant to be used with a script that allows for SV battlers to be used as enemy graphics, but hey, if you wanna make a game that stars some of these monsters as main characters, more power to you!

RULES:

1. You can ONLY use these if you own RPG Maker MV! These are edited from the default graphics, which means that, in a way, they are still property of the creators of rpg maker.
  2. Please credit me! "Pearsona of RPGMakerweb" is fine <3
  3. If you edit these, (recolors, variants, etc) and the design ISNT something entirely and completely unique to your game, please let me put them here to be free to use as well!
  4. Do not distribute these for money! I wanted these to be free for all, and that will not change.
  5. However, you may use these in a commercial game. If my creations can help you put food on the table, that's awesome!
  6. Show me what you make using my sprites! This isn't a requirement, but I would love to see them!
  7. If you make any sprite sheets in this style (or an overworld walk around sprite for one of these monsters) i strongly urge you to let me put it on this thread so it may be free to use as well! as with rule 3, it's up to you, but it would be awesome if we could all contribute. I'm only one person, and while i definitely want to make these, it might be hard all by myself!

CURRENTLY DONE:

Cerberus:

tumblr_o8869zuirX1v8at1mo1_1280.png

RECOLORS:

/monthly_2016_06/Cerberus4.png.50fd0df62eb69fc6c3f66ef0ce3451c0.png
/monthly_2016_06/Cerberus3.png.b5f581f524661d1a9151d4523e2fcfaa.png
/monthly_2016_06/Cerberus2.png.1ba45571d3e4efb3ad6394753000c5fa.png

Above recolors contributed by ThePotatoOfFire

Last edited by a moderator:

RoooodWorks

Devil King
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
omg these are amazing i love these

Goldschuss

A.K.A. Lye
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nice, all decent SV-Battlers deserve my like and my highest interest.
I also want to make kind of a monster game in the future, except that you can (and should) recruit them to lead you to victory.

Pearsona

Trash Goblin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nice, all decent SV-Battlers deserve my like and my highest interest.
I also want to make kind of a monster game in the future, except that you can (and should) recruit them to lead you to victory.

that sounds like a really cool premise, actually! i'd totally love to play a game like that :D

ThePotatoOfFire

8-bit Obsessed
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey! I made a few recolors for my game so, as per the rules, I wanted to share them with you! Edit: I think the green one looks the best out of the three.

Cerberus3.pngCerberus4.pngCerberus2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Bernard693

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Français
Primarily Uses
Great work! Do you have a walking sprite and a face for it?

Nacura

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello friend, I have a problem that does not fit to add an image to an event, if I put it on! is short, if I put $ long

Draciel

Black Turtle
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Slovak
Primarily Uses
RMMV
add an image to an event
This is NOT event... For animated sideview enemies you will need plugin... Just google for example Yanfly Sideview Enemies (or similar) and watch few videos how to set it up ;)

Nacura

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
ok thank you

Mr. Reo

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I was working on a project and looking for a Cerberus SV. Thank you very much for posting one. I noticed its primary animation and death looked a little twitchy, so I re-aligned the sprites. As per the rules, I figured I'd post the adjustments here.
Doggo.png

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Let's continue making our game in MZ! Touchfuzzy is... still eventing... though this time we may be working on eventing some tutorial stuff for our players!

I work late on the game so I sleep in then I wake up late so I have to work hard to make up for sleeping in meaning I work late again and sleep in again... what a nasty cycle.
I just had my first real fire. Dad made burgers for lunch and the grill caught fire. He tried to get water but I told him you should never put water on a grease fire. So I got him the fire extinguisher under the sink and we managed to put it out. I can still smell a little of the smoke coming from the patio, but at least it's clearing. It sure was scary though.
was rendering a video and window decided to bsod on me :D fun
Could not for the life of me figure out how to implement the dual/triple techs in Touch the Stars in a player-friendly way. Was describing all the problems to my wife and just rubber-ducked a solution that should work brilliantly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RasenNinja