Reaction score
First Language
french
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
a.pngcrab.pngrobot.pngmomie.png 9.png
character.png b.png fefzf.png ef.png need to crop the image to busts :/
$grid.png
-What you want+the amount: 1 picture of a monster, 4 character faces, 2 bust etc
-a brief description, a reference (if you have) of what you want
-specifities: picture in black and white, no apparent edge, put an inscription on the shirt of a character or smth like that
-format png by default
-size: for faces, bust, sprite if you don't need a precise size I'll send a big picture and you need to resize yourself
the picture you requested can be used by others too
credit: dodokajet (not required)

Last edited:

Dodokajet

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
french
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
picture ?
(I can refuse if I find the request too boring or hard for me ex: draw 20 faces of a character, do the same monster in different style, do a giant spritesheet of a character)

Last edited:

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Dodokajet Could you add in a template for people to request things and some direct examples to your first post itself, please? It'd make it easier on potential requesters so that they know what details you need.

Sauteed_Onion

Mmm Tasty
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just dropping in to say THANKS @Dodokajet for the awesome kitty battler you made, that I had requested. VERY AWESOME! Meow.

Latest Profile Posts

I wish I can work faster on my game. But I don't want to get burned out. :(
I've been working on something on and off for a few years now, and I've been reluctant to share any details on the project before I had anything playable because I did not want to generate hype only for the project to go back on hiatus. That being said I believe what I'm working on is very unique and pushes the boundaries of what RPG Maker projects can be. Bold claims, I know but just wait.
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms :)
Create Anime Art w/ AI, Tall Sprites with Aurora, Customize Variable Display | RPG Maker News #34

[My favorite slow moving track I've made so far]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
earhart