mog.png

Victor Sant

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Does it need to be Moogle_X passive skill? Both me and Yanfly have passive skill plugins, you could check if either of them works with the moghunter plugin. Or there is something that only Moogle plugin offer?

Chaos17

Dreamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Does it need to be Moogle_X passive skill? Both me and Yanfly have passive skill plugins, you could check if either of them works with the moghunter plugin. Or there is something that only Moogle plugin offer?

Mainly this simple feaure

"Any actor that learns the passive skill will automatically inherit both the traits bonus and parameter changes bonus from that "dummy" weapon."

So if I want a passive skill that give just +10 ATK I can but I cannot with states unless I know javascript code :x

Last edited by a moderator:

Chaos17

Dreamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Thank you Victor, I didn't know this plugin. :)

I was stupidly searching with the keyword : stat and not param, orz.

Victor Sant

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
About hiding the passive skill type, wich seem to be the main issue, you can try this:

Using a tag like:

Code:
<command replace: 'Passive', ''>
result = $gameParty.inBattle();
</command replace>
'Passive' is the name of the skill type.

It is not as easy as just turning a plugin parameter on, but it not hard either. Check if it works with mog plugin.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Not easy to find DS resources, is it? I need to make a good compilation thread linking to all the artists that do DS...
Spent a whole evening planning Stats, Animations, Abilities of 24 different weapons.. Only to realize I was just Bloating the Game. In the end i decided to stick with only 6.
Haven’t gotten over a mentor’s promotion. He deserves it, but he was the first person to be nice to me at work. It’s been hard for me to let him go.
So its confirmed MZ will have tile size locked at 48x48. So thats extremely lame. Still probably going to get it for the assets but Im gonna pout the whole time.
A friend used to ask why I don't colorize most of my drawings? The answer: I'm colorblind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
studiojap