Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Indeed, I have been busy.

It's fine to open a new thread for issues, but note that that means it's less likely for me to see it, so if you specifically want a response from me it's best to post here.

bohutang

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
china
Primarily Uses
Indeed, I have been busy.

It's fine to open a new thread for issues, but note that that means it's less likely for me to see it, so if you specifically want a response from me it's best to post here.
Hello, I don’t know if you can still see it, but I want to report a bug. When the character uses characters with "$", the leadership interface will display a blank image。
In addition, I want to know if there is a way to add multiple friends to the leader at once? I have more than 100 characters, all using plug-in commands will be very tedious, thank you for your hard work!

Solar_Flare

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So basically you want the equivalent of AFS Show Friend x Leader y but adding multiple friends simultaneously? There's no clean way to do this currently, but you might find a script call a little more to your liking:

JavaScript:
var leaderId = 9, friendsToAdd = [12, 30, 100];
friendsToAdd.forEach(function(who) {
    $gameActors.actor(leaderId).afsShowFriendship(who);
});

Just edit the first line to set the leader ID and the list of friends you want to add. Or if you want to add the 12 actors starting from actor 42, you could replace [12, 30, 100] with Array.from({length: 12}, (value, key) => key + 42).

bohutang

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
china
Primarily Uses
Wow~ Thank you for your reply. I tried it and it succeeded. I don't know if there are similar scripts for other functions. Otherwise, adding each character one by one would be too painful for me.
For example, the friendship icon in the picture. I like this feature very much, but I almost filled the comment box with only one character. It looks very confusing. If you want a character to have friendship level icons for multiple leaders, it’s just It's scary to think about it...
Is there any way to make them write in other places or call scripts to complete
demo.png
demo2.png

Solar_Flare

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If it's plugin commands I can give a script to collapse a lot of calls into a single script command, but that won't work for note tags. There isn't really a way of making that shorter, but if the problem is that you need to copy almost the exact same code to all characters, then configuring defaults in the plugin parameters should be doable. (I don't remember if that's possible right now or if I'd have to add the feature.)

bohutang

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
china
Primarily Uses
If it's plugin commands I can give a script to collapse a lot of calls into a single script command, but that won't work for note tags. There isn't really a way of making that shorter, but if the problem is that you need to copy almost the exact same code to all characters, then configuring defaults in the plugin parameters should be doable. (I don't remember if that's possible right now or if I'd have to add the feature.)
Hahaha, I think it is necessary to set the default friendship icon level, because it looks really cool, of course, if you have time, you might as well consider it.
Thanks for your reply, this plugin is awesome!

Carmifele

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
heya! having a small problem with the plugin
should i post it here or make a new thread?
Well ,since my thread is kinda dead, i'll leave a link here in case someone wanted to come help me

anjasa

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi! I'm running into a bug that was reported back in the old thread from 2017 where when I first open the Friendship tab, it doesn't show a face. It shows their name and the rest of the information fine. If I close out of the menu and reopen it, it shows the face. Is there a fix that anyone knows of?

Solar_Flare

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Are you using the version of the plugin downloaded from this thread or the older version from the old thread?

anjasa

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This version, but it seems it's not a problem after deployment, just in testing! Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

[My favorite slow moving track I've made so far]
dd_airport2.jpgdd_combat.jpg
dd_town.jpg
I did an experiment to try to solve the art style problem between RTP and 3D models.
But, it feels this grimdark world is going to end even faster. :kaoswt2:
Solovei wrote on caethyril's profile.
Hi, just wanted to say, thank you for helping me fix that event with the step count! I followed your example exactly and it works now:kaojoy:
still waiting for original character contest 3 bust/face dlc release :kaoluv:
Stimpaks and More.png
Continued work. Still a WIP, some need some retouching. Stimpak, Radaway, Psycho, Jet, Mentats, Medex(ish/needs to be purple), bloodpack, glowing bloodpack. Made some Nuka too. Need to make Rad-X.
Nuka Sheet WIP FR.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmmmd