Moony

Light Our Darkest Hour
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

Moony's House of Resources

Currently requests are considered suggestions?

Terms of Use

Use:

For the most part nearly everything I post will be free for non-commercial and commercial use, unless I make specific mention. ( Cause I worked really hard on that!)

Credits: 

As these are mostly edits of the RM MV RTP, please credit  KADAKOWA & ENTERBRAIN first and foremost. You don't have to credit me on simple RTP edits, but the thought counts. I will mark things I would really like credit for. ;3

About Commercial Use:

For the most part (unless specified) everything is free for commercial use, my only real terms are you telling me you're using stuff I've made and it'd be cool to have a copy of the game.

Reposting:

You can re-post things I make, but please link back here!

Edits:

Editing is fine, just credit me if you use anything original I make.

Updates

3.19.16 - Thread was created and the 1st Bus Stop Clean Up edit was post.

3.23.16 - Green Recolor of Bus Stop along with many recolors and edit of the Post Box

3.24.16 - Wooden Mail/Post/Donation Boxes was added to the post.

3.25.16 - Flowery versions of the Wooden Mail/Post/Donation Boxes were added

3.25.16 - (Part 2) Added Cleaned up Playgroud Tiles with an addon border/sand box, cleaned up trash cans, cleaned up benches, and new road signs.

8.22.16 - This isn't going to be in Spoilers, because I want to be sure people see this. So, my computer crashed hard about a week ago, then tried to set itself on fire. I was able to get it to get it to the computer repair guys in time for them to save most of what I had on the hard drive, but I don't know what they managed to save since I haven't been able to pick up the external hard-drive they dumped all my information on. I don't know if I lost anything I had been working on or anything important, so its been pretty stressful. ;w; Anyways, thanks for everyone who's been so patient and who still likes and favs this thread, hopefully I will have a new computer soon and I'll be able to give you guys a small update that I promised.

Minor Update - So, I got back the external hard drive from the computer repair dudes and in a severe twist of fate, nearly everything BUT my RPGmaker files and games were saved. A few of the games I was working on are okay, I think, but all of the resources I made are gone. Which just means I need to work from the bottom up. I will not be defeated, I will stay determined!!

8.29.16 - Got a new computer and going through the long process of reinstalling all the important programs I use. x.x

Sprites

Generator Parts

Coming soon! sorry just adding this as a place holder.

Modern Tiles

I love that MV comes standard with a bunch of modern tiles, but I don't like the fact that most of it looks like it belongs in a dystopian city. I mean, if thats the game you're going for, thats fine... but then you have little me with my happy and bright setting. So, I'm slowly "cleaning" up this city! >:3

Bus Stop Clean Up

Cleaned Up Bus Stop by Moony.png

Now your characters can wait for the bus and not have to worry about getting tetanus. It's not super "clean", because I wanted it to have a used look. I simply removed the rust (on both) and brightened up the other while removing the mold. Enjoy. <3

Cleaned Up Bus Stop by Moony GREEN.png

Also now available in new tasty GREEN. (It looks pretty grody in this color, no?)

Credit is not needed if used, but it is appreciated!

Post Box Recolor & Edits

Post Box Edit 1.pngPost Box Edit 2.png

I recolored the base Post Box (original in the upper left for comparison) off the colors typical for post boxes, at least in Japan. They're mostly bright red, save for the rare white with red lettering and green I've seen. I also made one blue one, for those of us used to blue post boxes. I also added a row with 'notes' or 'notices' on them... And - I know, I know - I said I'd clean up many of the Modern Tiles, but the post box felt SUPER out of place clean. I mean, even in a dystopian city, I bet people get mail... Right? So, we have overgrown moss (with and without flowers), rusted/dirty post boxes (with and without bullet holes naturally), and rusted/dirty post boxes with overgrowth. And for no reason in particular, all the extra boxes with notices on them.

Credit is needed if used.

Cleaned Up Playground with Sand box Addon

Playground Clean up with Add ons by Moony.png

The playground stuff was a priority, since one of the maps I'm making has a park and I didn't want the local NPC children playing on dirty looking stuff.

As a bonus have a playground border/sand box!

Credit is needed if used.

Road Signs

Road Signs by Moony.png

For like 2 weeks I thought the original bus stop sign in the RTP was a stop sign, when I did some research (*coughcoughgooglecoughcough*) I realized I made a mistake! So, I did a recolor of the bus stop cause they also come in blue and made some stop signs - one Japanese and one sorta international.

Credit is needed if used.

Cleaned Up Trash Cans and Recycling

Cleaned up Trash and Recycling by Moony.png

Less gross trash receptacles for your everyday gross trash needs.

Credit is not needed if used.

Cleaned Up Benches

Playground Benches by Moony.png

Sit your butts on stuff that probably doesn't have gum on it!

Credit is not needed if used, but it is appreciated!

More to come! 

Classic RPG Tiles

Even though they are classified as 'classic rpg', you can use these tiles where ever you want.

Wooden Mail/Post/Donation Box

/monthly_2016_03/56f49a15e608e_WoodenPostMailorDonationBoxbyMoony.png.87fce71f9e07ecbc5dbec9017e7036f3.png

You know why I say this belongs in the 'Classic RPG' area in my thread? Cause they're made out of frickin' wood. Made from four different variations of wood, these boxes can be used for mail or donation or whatever you want, honestly. Left some blank for people to make their own. The 'painted words' on the boxes come in two styles, very neat and messy. Also, the "floating one" is meant to be placed against something, so it looks like it part of a house or fence post.

Credit is greatly appreciated if used.

Flowery Mail/Post/Donation Boxes

/monthly_2016_03/56f57a353168a_FloweryWoodenPostMailorDonationBoxVersion1byMoony.png.e1afb22353162f3579a069dda98f5fd2.png/monthly_2016_03/56f57a35a6408_FloweryWoodenPostMailorDonationBoxVersion2byMoony.png.8d83e9be16ac581b43e8ea4dc24e05bf.png

The "nicely written" post boxes with two different flower variations, I wanted the shape of the overgrowth to accommodate the squareness of the box. (If that means anything)

Credit is greatly appreciated if used.

More to come!

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Moony

Light Our Darkest Hour
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I love the tetanus comment. :)

Hehe, I'm glad. ;3 I aim to please.

Also now you can get tetanus off the post box! ;D I updated the top with a gaggle of post box edits.

hurley

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
"Now your characters can wait for the bus and not have to worry about getting tetanus." 

LOL

Really great work so far Moony!

Moony

Light Our Darkest Hour
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
"Now your characters can wait for the bus and not have to worry about getting tetanus." 

LOL

Really great work so far Moony!
Thanks! That means a whole lot to me, I'm just really wetting my feet when it comes to making pixel goods. xwx So, hearing people like what I'm doing really encourages me to do more.

ALSO - MORE MAIL BOXES.

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These are really fantastic. I love the idea of giving the city tiles a bit of a clean up. Will definitely watch for more!

Moony

Light Our Darkest Hour
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
These are really fantastic. I love the idea of giving the city tiles a bit of a clean up. Will definitely watch for more!

Thanks, I will be focusing on more modern tiles in a little while. ;3

Stick a fork in me, cause I think I'm done with mail boxes for now. Unless yous guys want a flowery version of the messy written boxes or a nonflowery version thats just overgrowth.

Flowery Boxes

EDIT:

The little while was a lie.

Cleaned Up Playground, Benches, Trash Cans, and Road Signs

Playground Clean up and Add ons.png

Sample Map

Playground Clean up and Add ons Sample Map.png

Man, that bus looks tiny... Just saying.

I also updated my terms on commercial use.

Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Great job on the clean-up tiles. I especially like the benches and the playground. And the wooden postbox is nice.

Moony

Light Our Darkest Hour
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Great job on the clean-up tiles. I especially like the benches and the playground. And the wooden postbox is nice.
Thanks! I'm taking a bit of a break, I did a lot in a single week and I just don't want to burn myself out... But I'm happy everyone thinks really highly of what I've done so far. :33

Moony

Light Our Darkest Hour
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I want to apologize for the lack of updates, been really busy and haven't had alot of time to work on resources. But is there any suggestions or requests? I mean, to at least point me in a direction?

Couch Flipper t(o.ot)

Philosopher...?
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I noticed you have a spoiler tag for generator parts but none are present at the moment. possibly sci-fi themed generator parts in the MV style then? there are a lot of more fantasy parts on the forum but no too many good sci-fi parts. So far your work is awesome :D

Capitán

kind of a big deal
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Engilsh
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Very, very nice.

Moony

Light Our Darkest Hour
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello friends and people who follow this, I'm not dead - I swear! I've been in the middle of other projects, which kept me away from working on RPGmaker Goods. :U So, not that things have cooled down a bit, I will get back into the swing of things. Thanks for all your support, friends!

feckyeslife

Sleepy Cat Mom
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hadn't seen this thread before, but I really enjoy the look of those wooden post boxes! Super clean looking. 

Following you now ^_^

Moony

Light Our Darkest Hour
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Okay, I need to update this thread with a formal announcement at the top. But the TL;DR version of this story is my computer bricked, which means I am not going to b able to work on much of anything for the time being. ;w;

Lunarflame

Ice Elf
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No worries. Just make this a time you relax and take it easy. <3  (Just don't take it too easy or you'll turn into jelly) o.o

Moony

Light Our Darkest Hour
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
No worries. Just make this a time you relax and take it easy. <3  (Just don't take it too easy or you'll turn into jelly) o.o
Thanks, I will make sure I don't turn into a jelly! So, I got back my computer, thankfully all my digital artwork is okay, but... All my RPGmaker Resources are gone. I'm a little upset, but I won't let this bring me down!

Lunarflame

Ice Elf
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks, I will make sure I don't turn into a jelly! So, I got back my computer, thankfully all my digital artwork is okay, but... All my RPGmaker Resources are gone. I'm a little upset, but I won't let this bring me down!
Good! Always think positive. So what if you lost all your stuff? Can you just download it from here and work with it? If not, I'm dreadfully sorry I know the feeling. ^^; And on a higher note. Let's think up so crazier stuff then. <3

Moony

Light Our Darkest Hour
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Good! Always think positive. So what if you lost all your stuff? Can you just download it from here and work with it? If not, I'm dreadfully sorry I know the feeling. ^^; And on a higher note. Let's think up so crazier stuff then. <3
Yeah! Thank you for the support, it really helped bring up my mood.

Lunarflame

Ice Elf
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah! Thank you for the support, it really helped bring up my mood.
Mua ha ha,(Don't mind the evil laugh <.< >.>) I love bringing smiles to people's faces. :D  Plus it's fun to think up crazy stuff every once in awhile.(Just don't start talking to yourself) I do sometimes and my husband gives me weird looks. ^^; 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Lately when I listen to 1970s songs, I always think that the "real world" is still at mid 70s. What we experience now is a futuristic dream. With this point of view, even 80s and 90s looks super futuristic. :D

The GIF of this seemed too cool to bury in replies. :LZSwink:
You may have slept with my aunt... but, given the circumstances, cheers.

- Professor Ian Duncan, 2013
Ami
--- Swimming ---

F.Knight: This Shrine always Flood. We don't have a choice,we have to Swimming in this place
F.Healer: That Insane!
F.Mage: We can use…Boat,rather than Swimming
F.Knight: You guys…Can't Swim?
F.Healer & F.Mage: (Shocked) Eehh??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RowanWolf