More a question then request about the Cover Art resources

Column

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Engrish
I want it just for the Katana and Book weapon animations, but is it worth an extra 10 bucks? Word of mouth from any of you guys that got it already, does it come with enough content to warrant a poor guy like me foregoing lunch at work for two days to get it? I value any purchase I make against how many meals I have to miss to afford it lol. I'll probably end up getting it either way eventually, I'll just get it sooner if it's worth it's weight in sandwiches.

Like, I know it comes with the 8 characters SV sprites, plus 8 more non SV sprites, but I mostly use genorator made characters. Does it have any new genorator parts? THAT'S worth a few dollars to me! And tilesets. Thanks guys!

Column

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Engrish
Well poo. I was hoping it would. What new weapon sprites does it come with?

Sinweaver

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Basically it comes with these folders

lYHIlXs.jpg

BGM folder contains with 8 tracks in 2 different format (.ogg and .m4a)

Characters, and sv_actors folders contain 16 different actors for SV battler and their sprites (the usual 3x4 sprite sheet)

Faces folders cointain 2 sets of 8 faces, 1 for each characters, which means only 1 set face for each character (no variations)

Pictures folder contains 16 bust portraits, 1 for each character

System folder contains the weapon animation, 3 katana (or at least katana looking blades), 1 sword, and 1 book.

I usually don't advise skipping lunches, but if you really need it, then....

Column

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Engrish
I'll probably end up getting it this Friday. I'll just forego seeing the new star wars and use the money I'd spend on that lol! I would make a gripe and having to spend an extra $10 for stuff you'd think would come with it by default (since it literally is the stuff on the cover) but that's business I guess! Got to keep RPG maker in the works so they can keep making good stuff for us!

NarikoStudios

Lover of Catgirls
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
It's good stuff but I wouldn't say it was worth missing lunch meals are important xD
But the katana and book are awesome and helpful

Column

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Engrish
Meh, I got paid today, so I'll probably get it this evening. I don't need the sprites or face sets, but I guess there's not other way to get the weapons.

Latest Profile Posts

I wish I can work faster on my game. But I don't want to get burned out. :(
I've been working on something on and off for a few years now, and I've been reluctant to share any details on the project before I had anything playable because I did not want to generate hype only for the project to go back on hiatus. That being said I believe what I'm working on is very unique and pushes the boundaries of what RPG Maker projects can be. Bold claims, I know but just wait.
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms :)
Create Anime Art w/ AI, Tall Sprites with Aurora, Customize Variable Display | RPG Maker News #34

[My favorite slow moving track I've made so far]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thegr8gibsoni