More assets like MV's 'SF_Actor' busts??

??????

Diabolical Codemaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Binary
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi,

As the title suggests I am looking for information on how to obtain/if there are any - assets similar to those given in the 'ExtraAssets/pictures/' folder. All of these pictures are bust type images for actors, but not all actors are included...

I am hoping to find more assets in this style, or some kind of pack that has the 'missing' actors busts. Is this a thing? Does anyone have information on this? <3

Just to be exact, these are the assets I am referring to;
upload_2018-9-3_7-2-28.png

Any help with this is greatly appreciated <3

??????

Diabolical Codemaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Binary
Primarily Uses
RMMV
:'(

That is devastating!..

Is there any other bust type resources in a similar style/by the same artist? at least, any that your aware of?
Or even, busts of MV's default actors/townsfolks? :)

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A

??????

Diabolical Codemaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Binary
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks very much for the info guys :)

The ones by Caz are pretty nice, but they dont have enough of the torso to match what I have. Those ones by Palxan should be usable though, and I do only 'need' a few more anyway, so that should be perfect :D

I also noticed the 'deathsmiles' character pack in the store which might have suitable characters, so might grab that if I need any more. :)

Thanks again <3

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Avery That tweet you linked - do you know if there is a set of that chibi style of MV cover characters? Does this person have a website or something? Because those are super adorable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I count on someone one time, I let them promise something to me, and one week later it's complete silence as I'm completely let down. I hate everything.
Everytime I need to write dialogues I find myself writing new music pieces... what kind of trick is this?!
Me Being Dumb spending hrs trying to figure out Irenas Visual Novel busts plugin..lol. I'm probably missing something stupid and obvious xDD

let the journey begin >w>
X.X ok... I guess I'll just have to think about 48x48 a little differently. Its not "room for more work"..."its room for more detail!...yay"
Alexa, play Buck-Tick - Dress

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Niickpv90