Diabolical Codemaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Binary
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi,

As the title suggests I am looking for information on how to obtain/if there are any - assets similar to those given in the 'ExtraAssets/pictures/' folder. All of these pictures are bust type images for actors, but not all actors are included...

I am hoping to find more assets in this style, or some kind of pack that has the 'missing' actors busts. Is this a thing? Does anyone have information on this? <3

Just to be exact, these are the assets I am referring to;
upload_2018-9-3_7-2-28.png

Any help with this is greatly appreciated <3

??????

Diabolical Codemaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Binary
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
:'(

That is devastating!..

Is there any other bust type resources in a similar style/by the same artist? at least, any that your aware of?
Or even, busts of MV's default actors/townsfolks? :)

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A

??????

Diabolical Codemaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Binary
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Thanks very much for the info guys :)

The ones by Caz are pretty nice, but they dont have enough of the torso to match what I have. Those ones by Palxan should be usable though, and I do only 'need' a few more anyway, so that should be perfect :D

I also noticed the 'deathsmiles' character pack in the store which might have suitable characters, so might grab that if I need any more. :)

Thanks again <3

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Avery That tweet you linked - do you know if there is a set of that chibi style of MV cover characters? Does this person have a website or something? Because those are super adorable.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So many threads to move to the right place. My post count is awesome, but 95% of it is due to moving things.
So...I decided to make music for my game... Because i've never done anything musical in my life. I even failed music in school, you basically just had to show up to pass and I somehow failed xD
Original Character Contest Winners Season 3 Pack! is now live!

I know it's a waste of time, but I decided to create a script that forces the RM2k game to always be in windowed mode. Just for fun anyway.
Rm2k.png
Coding some stuff. I just hope I'll be able to finish before school starts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JetLav