More background choices

Would you like more backgrounds to choose from for Visual Novel Maker?

• Yes, I wish there was more variety to choose from

• Nah, the current backgrounds are enough for me

Results are only viewable after voting.

evmaster

Cats are the best.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
More choices of background art to choose from
  • I'd like to suggest more background art for players to choose from
  • To encourage imagination and help creative artists show their personalized story

Mockups:
(I currently do not have any images to show my idea. If I do, I will update this post with a mention of the post edit)

Why is this feature good?
This feature is great because of the following:
  • The current selection feels very....what's the word? Stereotypical? Like your average Visual Novel selection of backgrounds (Japanese school like backgrounds, Asian looking festivals are a few examples)

While the current selection of background art is amazing, adding backgrounds such as alien planets/landscapes, nature parks or Olympic event backgrounds would be really cool.

Note1: Please note that in no way does this mean I do not enjoy the current background choices
    Note2: The Japanese backgrounds and Asian festivals I actually do like, I just used those as examples. In fact, now that I think about it, a cherry blossom background art would be awesome!)

• Adding more background choices would give more creative flexibility/ and or scene ideas.

Possible issues with this feature?
Issues that might arise from this feature:
  • Maybe confusion of so many background choices?
  • More people asking for even more background choices?
  • Might make the program more expensive!!?? (Please don't take these that seriously, it's my attempt at failed humor for lack of better suggestions)

Lastly, I'd like to say thanks for making Visual Novel Maker and thank you for taking the time to read my topic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Currency ---

Hero: This city cannot accept Gold to buy the items.
Merchant: You can exchange Gold into TC,depending the rate of TC this time.
Hero: Really? Then,i want to exchange 999999999G.
Merchant: Let's see……Wait a second,are you Cheating again?
Hero: Hell No!!! I earn it with myself!!!
There's always a time when you're super excited to create something but you already have no energy left. :I
I think of all the effects in my game, the light passing through fog has got to be my favorite....

...Also I spent all day trying to figure out how I had suddenly messed it up and made it start dropping frames like crazy. So I had all day to look at it... mocking me... with it's previous 60fps reduced to 30fps... At least it's fixed now.
Dalph wrote on slimmmeiske2's profile.
Slimmm, we should team one day and make "Reid in Wonderland" or "Aluxes in boots".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DOAmaster