More Detailed Save Screen

Discussion in 'JS Plugin Requests' started by Jocho, Feb 28, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Jocho

Jocho Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Good morning!

I'm looking for a script that would show more data on a save file; specifically main character's name, playtime, and some variables.

Why? I have a game that I'm using in my public school. Because the free data space is very limited, a single class has to use a single save data location. So, they're all sharing the same data and need an easy way to distinguish whose data is whose, aside from memorizing their file number. Having their main character's name (which is unique) being displayed would go a long way.

Additional things that would be nice:

-playtime

-level of characters in your party

-2-6 displayed variables 

Honestly, what I'm looking for is a recreation of Yanfly's Save Engine for MV. But, even just a main character's name would go a long way.

Thanks so much for any help! :)

2. Ahuramazda

Ahuramazda Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    If I could convert all my changes to a plugin I would, cause this sounds like exactly what you want. (besides the main quest item icons)

Untitled-1.png

Sadly I didn't make this as a separate file and edited several of the base .js files to get it done. :(

If no one else helps within a reasonable time I can see if I can convert this into a plugin, but I can say all my edits wont make it an easy conversion... If anything this may at least help with a general idea of a base edit for the default window.

terrorchan and Jocho like this.
  3. Jocho

Jocho Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Ah, that looks wonderful! Aside from the fact that my party has 5 members, that's basically what I'm looking for.

Good luck on your project, in any case. :)

Ahuramazda likes this.