More Face models

MerlinCross

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm digging through the archives of resourses right now but maybe someone can save me a bit of time and point me at a good thread/site/etc.

What I'm looking for isn't more outright parts for the character generator(Like hair, eyes, face marks, glasses, etc etc) but rather the actual changes to the face model. The 4 "young" female faces seem to be very simliar to each other so I'm wondering if there's a face pack that keeps the same style but is different enough to not have an 'attack of the clones' feel.

Soulrender

Jack Of All Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Poland
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The only thing I have is something like this

But they are generator parts.

MerlinCross

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The only thing I have is something like this

But they are generator parts.
Something like that would be fine actually.

I understand I should probably move away from the generators at some point but right now just wanted to have something different as switching character portraits in text messages/chatting it does just loo like different colored hair pieces are being swapped.

Soulrender

Jack Of All Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Poland
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There is also Rinmaru's webstie containing a LOT of flash anime character builders, where you can create a dozen faces with dozen variety settings. If you don't mind backgrounds when your face's are ready
example - https://prnt.sc/tw38kr
website - http://www.rinmarugames.com

There are also other anime character creators with faces but art style don't quite match RTP style provided with RPG makers.

MerlinCross

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hmm not really sure about those

Soulrender

Jack Of All Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Poland
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can you give me some refference image? There will be much easier to look, please note, that with that kind generators at some point you will encounter problem with facial expressions, there won't be as natural as in animes.

I once posted similar thread and someone wrote me (I'm very sorry, but I don't remember who) that to get best result with faces is simply hire some artist, who actually can make that kind quality faces:
reference image -
There was one man who posted his example faces, similar to reference image, but he's no longer active on this forum. For about 3-4 years I believe.

MerlinCross

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'll probably have to hire an artist then or at least learn enough about drawing to do it myself.

Honestly I'm just trying to move away from the chins and possibly checks. Seeing the female faces back to back in text messages seems to blur them together regardless of which one I use.

RayGarden7

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hiring an Artist might be your best bet or at least have then do the things you can't do. I wish you the best on your upcoming project.

MerlinCross

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hiring an Artist might be your best bet or at least have then do the things you can't do. I wish you the best on your upcoming project.
Thanks.

I just figured I'd ask if anyone had any actual Face/head parts for the generator. I see hair, eyes, mouth, scars and the like but everyone keeps using the same general heads the generator provides.

Figured I'd ask around and see if I can get a 'why'. Kinda thought it was a hard restriction on the generator.

hayahay

The Lazy One
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Alien Language
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Thanks.

I just figured I'd ask if anyone had any actual Face/head parts for the generator. I see hair, eyes, mouth, scars and the like but everyone keeps using the same general heads the generator provides.

Figured I'd ask around and see if I can get a 'why'. Kinda thought it was a hard restriction on the generator.
I don't see any problems in the default faces (maybe it's just me lol). The general heads are good, its just the lack of other different options for other parts (like eye,nose,mouth position/angle) which is coming in MZ i think?

check this one:

even with edited face shapes they all look pretty much the same. So what you can do is grab the parts and put them together in a image editing software like PS, medibang, Krita.

anyways I edited you 3 custom female faces.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Oh man the controls in Mario Sunshine are pretty awful and I haven't even witnessed the controls without FLUDD
Lots of cool changes for Battle Castle in the works! Not just reworked dialogue, but gameplay, combat, and possibly lore changes to make things weightier.
Actor2_2 added!

I started really going in on my project April of last year... I'm just now making starting the actual game... making assets (and not even all of them), whoooo... TIME SINK.

Imagine being a pleb and using --------------------.js :LZSwink:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylion_Shadowwolf