Sparrow20188102

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello All,

I am trying to stack passive states using Yanfly's Buffs and States Core and Auto Passive States. I am making a play off of his "Regen Scroll" video, and instead of HP Regen I want to give the player Crit Rate Up (but HP Regen is coming soon :p). I also want the player to be able to stack the passive state effects, say that if he equips 2 Crit Up Small, which currently give +1% Crit Rate, I would like for the player to have +2% Crit Rate from stacking the two Crit Up Smalls. Is there any way to do this?

(Also, I am a complete JS noob, so the more you dumb it down, the better!)

Best regards, and sorry for the constant asking for help,

~Sparrow

Sparrow20188102

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you very much!
Will see if it helps!

Sparrow20188102

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just tried it, won't work totally. I need something that has the ability to stack passive states, not just critical hit rates. I think that there may be something I can do with the Buffs and States core, but I am not very good with JS and generally have no idea what's going on. If someone know how to do this, please give me some pointers. In the meantime, I will keep searching. Thanks again!

~Sparrow

Kupotepo

Fantasy realist/Advocatus Diaboli
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I do not truly get what you want to do @Sparrow20188102
Are you trying to create a passive state or skill which boost critical rate ?
If you are try to do to two states which merge into one. You can use <state: x> in Yanfly buff and state plugin.

Sparrow20188102

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I do not truly get what you want to do @Sparrow20188102
Are you trying to create a passive state or skill which boost critical rate ?
If you are try to do to two states which merge into one. You can use <state: x> in Yanfly buff and state plugin.
Kind of. I am trying to get one state to stack multiple times. For example, if I have 2 Crit Up+ that each call upon the same passive state, it only gives +5% Crit Rate instead on +10%. I hope this clears things up.

Sparrow20188102

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
NVM, doesn't work as intended... I think that the Auto Passive States has something to do with it... Let me do some more research. Thanks again!

Kupotepo

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Auto Passive States remember always make the state show up both in a battle or out a battle. Another question is the increasing the stack base on what? turn, level? I get that you are trying to do a passive state like WoW.
If you want to do Lunatic Mode or Javascript, you should pose a thread at Javascript Boards because I have no idea to do that complex stuff.

Last edited:

Sparrow20188102

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just thought of another thing that I could possibly do... Is there any way to increase the number of slots that a Yanfly Attach Augments augment takes up? If so, I may switch over to that, because it seems easier to manage.

Kupotepo

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yes, in Yanfly Attachable Augments , however you need to declare same type two times.

Sparrow20188102

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yes, in Yanfly Attachable Augments , however you need to declare same type two times.
... I'm incredibly confused, how do I do this? Can you send a picture of what you mean?

Last edited:

Kupotepo

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You previously said, "Is there any way to increase the number of slots that a Yanfly Attach Augments augment takes up?"
Before I say anything, you need Yanfly item core to make Yanfly Attach Augments to work. You can give slots only weapons and armors.

Step by Step:
1. Open Plugin Manager
2. Double right click on YEP_X_AttachAugments.
3.In Parameters section, you can double right click Weapon Slots or Armor Slots
4.In text Weapon Slots or Armor Slots , Glyph, Mark, Orb, Orb, You can add whatever you want.

Sorry, I can only offer a limited help to you.
If you have more question you about Yanfly plugin, you should as people in Java Board because I just learn that too.

Sparrow20188102

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You previously said, "Is there any way to increase the number of slots that a Yanfly Attach Augments augment takes up?"
Before I say anything, you need Yanfly item core to make Yanfly Attach Augments to work. You can give slots only weapons and armors.

Step by Step:
1. Open Plugin Manager
2. Double right click on YEP_X_AttachAugments.
3.In Parameters section, you can double right click Weapon Slots or Armor Slots
4.In text Weapon Slots or Armor Slots , Glyph, Mark, Orb, Orb, You can add whatever you want.

Sorry, I can only offer a limited help to you.
If you have more question you about Yanfly plugin, you should as people in Java Board because I just learn that too.
That is done.... I will try something out, and see if it works. Will get back to you later, thanks for the extensive help!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Stop shutting the damn power down! Why always like this
Working on a slightly experimental horror game. It will be finished in approximately 88888888888 years.
Y'all will enjoy it though, I put lots of effort into making it stand out.

It's called Red Light and it's inspired by another obscure RPG Maker horror game, but I don't want to give too much away just yet.
Ohh man, Weapon animations plugin feels so mandatory. Seeing that same image regardless of the icon of the weapon....ugh :p
Ok so......Maaaaybe I've taken a ''little'' bit of inspiration from FF9 when it comes to battle hud xD

ff9.PNG

Just maybe....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Faxify