do you think the character generator should have more options?

• Total voters
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
mainly i think clothing options is what we need more of. more accessory options would be nice as well.

what we've got so far is decent, but a bit more limited than i'd prefer.

the clothing options in particular are far too limited. most of the clothing options look like generic RPG hero outfits. with more clothing options we could make less generic looking heroes but also it would be useful for making NPCs.

The Row

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
I think I mentioned this in another thread, but I am totaly with you on the whole "Clothing option part".
There are no NPC-clothes. I can create a lot of "Hero's" but a "store vendor", or an "old lady npc" who has lost her cat? Not possible as almost all of the clothes (2-3 exceptions) have to much details to be "neutral". Frankly I have forgotten where from I got it, but MV had a nice DLC, or pack, with default every day clothes. Jumper, Construction worker, Police officer and so on. But MZ doesn't have that.

Not only that, but to add a new set of clothes, ones that I have made myself, or another user shared, I need, what feels like, an enigma machine just to figure out how I should name it to get it to work, especially when there is another file already named the same thing as the new one I want to import.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

FINALLY got my weather system implemented. Who needs a black mage when you have a weathermancer! :p
Oh boy! COVID19 lockdown again! Good thing I already never go outside! :D
This one is less showing off and more 'I really don't know how I feel about this one.' The 'child' sprite template I made either works great or doesn't at times. (She is a fairy, so I made her small).
Morgan.png
I am new to RPG maker MV, please be harsh with me :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TatsuouRW