Lead Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hiya there folks.

I'm in the process of making a pretty animation intense game, so i need a lot of pictures.

Unfortunately, there are only 100 slots available for pictures. Now, I haven't hit this limit yet, but is there any way to surpass it if needs be?

Thanks!

lawina

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Whatcha talkin' bout willis?

There is no limit for pictures (assuming you're talking about the Show Picture option).

Jonforum

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
put this in your plugin
Code:
//SETMAX PICTURE
Game_Screen.prototype.maxPictures = function() {
    return 1000;
};
Edit : ho sorry is for rmmv

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Can you be a bit more explicit about exactly what it is you are trying to do?

Are you trying to show more than 100 pictures at the same time? Or are you wanting to show more than 100 pictures in total? If it's the later, then every time you erase a picture, that number becomes available for use again. I have lots of pictures which, because they are on different maps, are all Picture 1. You only have a problem if you use the same number without having erased the earlier picture.

Hellpug

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Engililish
Primarily Uses
Wait are you trying to show the pictures in sequence like frames to create the animation? If that's so, there are easier ways bruh. There are free animation program options. You can then import the animation into rpg maker.

Benja

Lead Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Hellpug

Yes, like an animation. Although it's a background animation, and It interacts, so I can't use the "Play movie" command.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Benja
Can you describe it a bit more? Like Kes above said, you can reuse picture numbers in different cases, and if you need more than 100 pictures at the same time, it usually indicates that you're doing something needlessly complicated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be going live early today as I will be working on some music before I transition to art! When I switch to art, I will be focusing on making a new stream avatar~ Feel free to drop by!
For anyone who has uploaded a game to Steam and wonders if they actually check your game's build when you first upload it, I can personally vouch for Steam.
6 more towns to make in my game. SIX. not done with interiors yet but SIX EXTERIORS.
what to do when you come across a person that has stated "What if I say, f*** their EULA? I could probably get away with it." concerning asset packs sold here... on this site ...
So a guy enters in a bar and walks up to the counter. He looks the bartender with a mysterious look and asks him...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zojin