More skin colors for the Character Generator

Discussion in 'Resource Support' started by EvanWaters, Apr 3, 2018.

1. EvanWaters

EvanWaters Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I've run into a major problem with the Character Generator- I have one village in my game where I envision the inhabitants as being sort of Pacific Islander types in terms of ethnicity, specifically kind of deep tan/pale orange. I can't make this in the Character Generator, though. There isn't a combination that works. I can make characters who are white, black, and various shades of red, green, etc., but there aren't any options for any tan skin. Which is a bit problematic since there are entire ethnic groups you can't properly represent.

2. Kes

Kes Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    @EvanWaters This thread will not be approved by Archeia until it follows the format set out in the template. This includes the poll which must be exactly as shown.

As a short term fix - perhaps ask in Resource Requests for someone to edit the skin generator parts to a tan colour for you?

3. mlogan

mlogan Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
  4. EvanWaters

EvanWaters Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Ahh, sorry for that.

That said the Mac version of MV doesn't seem to have the gradient file separated out in a way that it can be replaced.

5. mlogan

mlogan Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @EvanWaters I'd suggest posting in the forums to ask about where that file is located or how it can be changed for Mac users.