Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
TDW More State SV Motions - v 1.00

wrigty12

Intro - The database only allows you to have Normal, Abnormal, Sleep, or Dead motions on states. This allows you to access any of the available motions with SV Actors and use them with states.

Features:

- Adds the ability to have different motions on SV Actors other than just Normal, Abnormal, Sleep, and Dead.

How To Use - Simply download, place in your js file, and install under most other plugins (MUST install under YEP_BattleEngineCore if you are using it)!

Parameters - None.

Note Tags:

Place in a State's Note box.

<SV Motion: x>

Where x is the value of the motion you wish to have.

Motion Values:

Use the green numbers. List is also provided within the plugin itself.

Future Plans - If any issues arise, I will try to fix them.

Change Log:

Version 1.00:
 - Initial release

Terms of Use - Free for commercial and non-commercial use. Feel free to credit: wrigty12 or Tyler Wright

Download Link Here

Note - I am a beginner in the ways of making plug-ins and in JavaScript. If there is anything you see wrong, could be improved, or bugs you find, just let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

i watched the sonic movie it was pretty good i hope they make a sequel
tomorrow I'ma go on a cruise for the first time ever... lets hope I'll survive the experience!
Omg! 8 years in this forum :o
Ksi
Streaming the last of the RMN Valentiny event games so feel free to drop on by and watch me cry (whether that's from laughter, rage or sheer pain, who knows?)
Today I went to sleep without setting an alarm, so I could sleep more than 2 hours. I woke up after 2 hours.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jloppnow