Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
TDW More State SV Motions - v 1.00

wrigty12

Intro - The database only allows you to have Normal, Abnormal, Sleep, or Dead motions on states. This allows you to access any of the available motions with SV Actors and use them with states.

Features:

- Adds the ability to have different motions on SV Actors other than just Normal, Abnormal, Sleep, and Dead.

How To Use - Simply download, place in your js file, and install under most other plugins (MUST install under YEP_BattleEngineCore if you are using it)!

Parameters - None.

Note Tags:

Place in a State's Note box.

<SV Motion: x>

Where x is the value of the motion you wish to have.

Motion Values:

qMlMZEK.png

Use the green numbers. List is also provided within the plugin itself.

Future Plans - If any issues arise, I will try to fix them.

Change Log:

Version 1.00:
 - Initial release

Terms of Use - Free for commercial and non-commercial use. Feel free to credit: wrigty12 or Tyler Wright

Download Link Here

Note - I am a beginner in the ways of making plug-ins and in JavaScript. If there is anything you see wrong, could be improved, or bugs you find, just let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

making my first game is like trying to stuff all my experience with old games into one
so its slow and painful when i dont get it right... i bet the next game is gonna be finished earlier!
When you don't find any time to work... :kaocry:
First Ten Minutes of my Caretaker inspired game

Finally, I got a good Gmail message [from smg5urded]
"This game does look a bit plain, but, I'm sure this does not destroy the experience as a whole. Monsters fit your style of game-play, mapping looks crude but I'm sure you can make it better if you do a remake of Forgotten Eclipse"
Going to start a new project today. OMG, it will be on RPGMaker MV. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pirata12