DarkSearinox92

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
Hi guys, i see that we have a very few statues. I'm searching through google and i find the same stuff... unfortunately we don't have resources of that kind.

Someone is able to produce statues for have more resources of that type?

Beautiful statues that I found, new and fresh, only these:

The rest is always the same, unfortunately...

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Resource Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
For smaller statues, as well as edits of existing statues to have snow or cobwebs on them, have a gander at whtdragon's stuff.

DarkSearinox92

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
Here's a good handful: Fuffydud (super cool, unique animal statues), Avery, cvrtis, Cyanide, Popnfizzle (a whole bunch, including covered in a variety of mosses and vines), Rhino, xSorrowxLight, & Starbird. Those are just off the top of my head/from a quick glance in my saved resources. I hope they help!
For smaller statues, as well as edits of existing statues to have snow or cobwebs on them, have a gander at whtdragon's stuff.

Hi guys, yeah, Fluffy has a lot of new good statues, animals a king and a women. Rhino has one large statue that is cool, and Starbird has one warrior.

Whtdragon has only rtp edits stuff (same things of rtp standard).

I'm speaking of something new, just like Fluffy... I see always that kind of statues, no others...

I already know that arts, i passed all topics in the forum :( I'm speaking to have more choices... unfortunately, we don't have someone that have fun to draw new statues, just like fluffy, or the one that i posted...

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi guys, yeah, Fluffy has a lot of new good statues, animals a king and a women. Rhino has one large statue that is cool, and Starbird has one warrior.

Whtdragon has only rtp edits stuff (same things of rtp standard).

I'm speaking of something new, just like Fluffy... I see always that kind of statues, no others...

I already know that arts, i passed all topics in the forum :( I'm speaking to have more choices... unfortunately, we don't have someone that have fun to draw new statues, just like fluffy, or the one that i posted...
Oh, I misunderstood.

A lot of their assets are paid, but they have freebies that contain many statues in the free assets section on their website.

Kokoro Reflections have some unique, more grandiose statues. Their ocean tileset contains giant fish statues; their Tuscan tileset has an angel statue; and the fantasy set has a dragon statue as well as some knight statues. The style is a bit different from MV/MZ RTP, though, so they aren't exactly my cup of tea, but they might be yours.

DarkSearinox92

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
I've seen them before. Some things are very beautiful, but there is nothing special about the statues. Something dark, demonic, or peculiar monsters. Grotesque statues or other. They are always the same style ... Like the ones I found are already beautiful. There are some Gargoyles, winged demons, hands with eyes, they are really beautiful. I wish I'd found something like this ... :(

wintyrbarnes

Jack of a Few Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
In terms of more unique/less RTP-style ones, Matt Beer has a few action-y ones and a big ol' naga. Bougainvillea also has a few on tilesets (for MV) 5 and 9 (including some really cool ones with a Satanic-esque aesthetic).

DarkSearinox92

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
Wow, satanic statues are really cool! Thank you for your advise winty :) I didn't know this guy.

Hope that someone will link other things like that!

KenKrath

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Here is a statue that I had commissioned by Lyvxn/Erlyn if you're interested in going that route and need something customized.

statue atis wm.png

If you have the Game Character Hub you should be able to create your own statues as well by modifying or editing the statue bases and putting your own actors on the base and recoloring them. I have no artistic skills and even I can do this with the hub.

I do not know if we're allowed to modify the statues that come with our packages or not (all of my sprites are custom made so I'm able to modify them), so you would need to check on the user agreements to see if it's an option you'd consider.

I know this is not 100% what you're asking but I thought I would give you some ideas in case you were interested.

DarkSearinox92

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
Here is a statue that I had commissioned by Lyvxn/Erlyn if you're interested in going that route and need something customized.

View attachment 180541

If you have the Game Character Hub you should be able to create your own statues as well by modifying or editing the statue bases and putting your own actors on the base and recoloring them. I have no artistic skills and even I can do this with the hub.

I do not know if we're allowed to modify the statues that come with our packages or not (all of my sprites are custom made so I'm able to modify them), so you would need to check on the user agreements to see if it's an option you'd consider.

I know this is not 100% what you're asking but I thought I would give you some ideas in case you were interested.
Thank you so much for the idea :) Just for curiosity, how much you paid for that statue?

KenKrath

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thank you so much for the idea :) Just for curiosity, how much you paid for that statue?
I paid $30USD for it, but there are some really talented folks out there who can probably do it for less if you know where to look :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Can February March? No, but April May.
Alisa: Prophecy of the Falling Stars. Join Alisa, a quiet girl with a heart filled with love and hope, on her journey to prevent a calamity. My next RPG Maker music pack is my largest and most focused pack yet. It's a musical story that focuses on a young heroine named Alisa who has been assigned the ultimate task to prevent a calamity.

SnJj_O.png
Alien Worlds, Minecraft Blocks, Extend Options, Fine Speed Control, Art by Muggu | RPG Maker News #33

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Municipal_Cleaner