Lady_JJ

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Is there a plugin for MZ that allows for more than 4 followers to be shown on the map? Thanks.

OcRam

Servant of the Universe
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hello!

I think you could achieve this with override Game_Party.prototype.maxBattleMembers.

Example for 6 party members (also shown in battle though):
Code:
Game_Party.prototype.maxBattleMembers = function () {
    return 6;
};

Lady_JJ

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hello!

I think you could achieve this with override Game_Party.prototype.maxBattleMembers.

Example for 6 party members (also shown in battle though):
Code:
Game_Party.prototype.maxBattleMembers = function () {
    return 6;
};
Thank you so much, @OcRam :kaoluv: I didn't realize maxBattleMembers would affect the followers as well. This works perfectly for what I want to accomplish which is to save and collect the NPC's at the end, so no more battles. Thanks again.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm so annoyed with myself...I can't get this code to work so it looks like I'm going the plugin route for a problem I should be able to do myself :kaolivid:Great. Now I get to murder save file compatibility. Again.
Can't believe my code from four years ago is still working! Did some expansions, and...
1635194553179.png
In related news, I may have an update for my old Extra status window plugin ready. That is, once I manage to sit down and update the documentation... and the demo project... :kaoswt:
How does one pronounce Godot? I've heard it pronounced a couple of different ways, and I genuinely don't know the proper way.
March 2020 ...
1635188823939.jpeg
... vs October 2021
You look like you had a rough day...Here, have a Baby Panda!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sasha_If