RMMV More than 6 choices with YEP Message Core Extension 1?

EzraBlake

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have YEP Message Core and Extension 1. In the parameters for the extension, it looks like we can use up to 20 choices, and the Yanfly wiki indicates in patch notes that we can use more than that ("Version 1.08: - Fixed a bug that caused choices from 20 and onward to be hidden/disabled.") But I can't for the life of me figure out how to create choice 7 and up. I don't want to script it, if at all possible, because then I'd have to script the entire ensuing branch.

For reference, what I'm trying to do is enable 3 of 20 potential choices depending on which 3 skills my character has equipped, which is a core game mechanic for my project. I've tried Hime's choice plugins but they break the YEP message core, which I need for other functions. Any help would be hugely appreciated!

caethyril

^_^
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
EN
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
:kaohi: I think it's the same as how Hime's Large Choices plugin implements it: just put two or more Show Choices commands one after the other?

EzraBlake

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I knew I'd overlooked something simple! That works, thank you!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Definitely glad I haven't released a few of my plugins that are technically done. As I learn more, I find ways to make my code more efficient, and in one case so far, discovered an existing function that did EXACTLY what I created my own function to do.
So I was kinda recommended a manga to learn a few drawing tips, I dunno if it will actually work, but I'm liking the story lol
M745veO.jpg
RPG Maker News #12 | Control Zooming, Customize Bush Effect, Causality & Happy Bones on Steam
Episode 16 let's go! We're making an RPG in RPG Maker MZ! This week... even more mapping, we're almost done with all the mapping for our first dungeon!

I have big news. I just got hired at a Mexican restaurant! They're like Chipotle but a bit different... and my job will be taking orders some days, delivering food other days, and of course, making customers happy. My orientation is on Tuesday. Once I start, I might disappear from here sometimes, but I'll always try to come back!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waruiwolf