More types in character generator

jfbeute

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Currently the build in character generator is limited to "Male", "Female", and "Kid". Is there any way to add other types? I'm working on a mermaid character and would love to the capabilities offered by the character generator.

Barthdry

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Java
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Currently the build in character generator is limited to "Male", "Female", and "Kid". Is there any way to add other types? I'm working on a mermaid character and would love to the capabilities offered by the character generator.
I think it is limited within a particular anything outside of it would not work. You can check some other unofficial character generators. It works by changing each part to different like hair is seperately rendered and the head is in behind which makes it generate character.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
not really, because you can't change the editor - only Kadokawa/Degica can add types there.
you either have to mix the new types into the existing tabs, completely replace the files to use one of the tabs, or use one of the compatible character generators outside the RM that were programmed by the community

KenKrath

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm not sure if this would help, but have you checked out the Game Character Hub?

jfbeute

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I have bought the Game Character Hub but at the moment it doesn't support MZ yet. It would have been great to be able change the character in the developer and nearly everything seems to be configurable. So I had hoped I had missed something.

KenKrath

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I have bought the Game Character Hub but at the moment it doesn't support MZ yet. It would have been great to be able change the character in the developer and nearly everything seems to be configurable. So I had hoped I had missed something.
oh boy. That's a shame. Other than that maybe have the sprite commissioned if it's a one off. I'm not familiar with MZ myself but would have thought the dimensions and frame sizes would be comparable.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

1620833447825.png
This is one of the most beautiful art styles I've seen... it's also the style I draw in... er.... what's this style called...?
Ami
This is the End of the Endurance,everyone are celebrating the end of their Endurance

I just wondering what Menu for Tomorrow
Two years into developing my game and I just scrolled through the BaseResource Pack that comes with MV for the first time xD I never knew how much awesome stuff was in there. Also so many names I know from the forum, like Shaz & Archeia ... and that's not the only resource pack I found in the depth of my hard drive :0 Right now I'm both confused and hyped about all the stuff I own.
Decided to start watching Naruto; and not only is it a genuinely good series, but it's also very inspiring.
I just wish Funimation got its act together and fix the missing dubbed episodes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdzezzzs