Debbo

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Italiano
Hello to all.
I apologize for my bad English, I'm Italian and I try to translate into English the best possible...

This is my first plugin that develops, usually I do not plugin development, I am a normal person who likes to use rpg maker to create games and that's why I always keep updated on the latest plugin available for RPG Maker MV. The decision to develop this plugin was random. I needed a small change to one of my games that I am creating on RPG Maker MV, where every time you start the download, the loading changes the picture screen. By changing the various file.js rpg maker (rpg core and rpg_managers), I managed to get the answer I wanted. Then I asked, but what happens if I create a new project? The changes I made to file.js will be lost, so I accidentally got the idea to rewrite all changes made within a plugin created by me. I repeat, this is my first plugin that I have made, and I think that will also be the last, so try not to judge too the form of writing file.js or maybe the plugin simplicity.

It is just a plugin to set up, where you can choose how many login images set that will eventually be displayed at random, during the login screen.

In the Zip file I put in a folder (loading) with the sample images. Insert it into your / img in your project. Then put the file.js inside the plugin directory.

Now come on RPG Maker MV and configure the plugin to your liking.

View attachment MoreLoadingScreen.7z

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Doing RPG Maker News for 24th October 2021

So got my hearing tested to see if it was the cause of my mishearing what people say. Test showed no problems but talked with the doctor about anxiety and ADHD causing hearing issues and she agreed and also added that some people hear things differently. With my anxiety cause I am in fight or flight I pay attention to all the sounds in the area so body knows when react. Can't pay attention to one source.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biotictrash