Wanabedev

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Hello,

I am trying to make a game in which it seems like day changes from one time to another, by changing the tint of the background from one color to another. I have seen tutorials on it, but I wanted it to be base on what you do. So like after sleeping in the morning afternoon tint kicks in after sleeping in the afternoon night tint comes in and then sleeping in the night morning tint comes in again and again.

So here is a code
Day and night not working.PNG
This is the common event and then this is the event I set to a bed
day and night nt wokring.PNG
Is there anything I need to fix in order for this to be accurately.

PS I'm not picky if there is another way of doing it I am fine with that.

Bex

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
1. The common Event does not need to be on Paralell/Autorun and no Condition Switch needed for it.
2. In your Inn Eventcode you can also delete Switch4, because you are calling the common Event 1Time when needed with the "Common Event" Eventcommand. So it only runs once everytime you sleep in an Inn.

Common Event Eventcode could look like this, but it is just an example:
morningafternoonnight01.png

Wanabedev

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Nice it worked like a charm thanks very much. I am glad you were able to help him me so quick really do appreciate it.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

What happens with this list, is it currently possible to buy any of these RPGMAKER at least those that are for PC?

Combat skill combination demostration
grief... finding a font that works with the engine has been a bigger process than I thought it'd be. doesn't help MV loves to scrunch letters next to each other like a football huddle.
The new Phoenix plugin. I drew icons and an interface into it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fajar82