BoredSoul

Probably Drunk
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Anyone got any embarassing moments they'd like to share?
I would but I'm still trying to decide between two stories.

Gallia

Global Support
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hee hee hee, there are so many awkward embarrassing moments i can share, but i have to decide which one first.

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
A visit to my (now already ex) girlfriend.
I'm not sure why, but I have some serious stomach flipping problems when something's happening. When I arrived to her place to celebrate her birthday, we went on to finish making her cake. Then because some fruit was left, we finished it... But even a small piece of canned fruit was enough to make me feel it was coming.
Next day my breakfast was two rolls. My lunch was a food I ate for like an hour, because I had to fight to hold it in. Then we went out, walked through the city... And after we returned, we made some final preparations for her birthday... Her friends arrived and for some reason I was the only guy surrounded by 8 girls... Which made it even more embarassing. Two bites away from finishing the cake my stomach gave up and I had to rush to the toilet... After I vomited, I could finish the cake with no issues.
However, the next day was no better. I ate two rolls for breakfast and two rolls for lunch. At the evening I went on my way home.... And the gf walked me to the bus stop.

Through the whole weekend the girlfriend had been telling me I had been shaking... But when the evening was coming during the last day, the shaking intensified to the point that I began shaking the whole room. I felt cold and couldn't stand straight. It was so bad that I even allowed my gf to carry one of the two baggages for me (I'm too proud to allow for something like that under normal circumstances), because I had very little stability in my legs. When I got some fresh air though, everything went back to normal... Almost. My stomach still was as shaky as it was... And the only thing that stabilized it was arrival to home... I returned home... And had a huge dinner. First proper meal that stayed inside my stomach in these three days.
Everybody tells me it happens that you vomit. But it happens everytime... Once a friend baked a pie for when we hung out... And I ate a small bite from it.

Well, I guess I should never find myself a girlfriend, otherwise I'll starve to death :D

Ebontope

Plays video games too much to be productive.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
<Removed due to tangent>

Last edited:

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Seriously, am I the only one here who's not a coward? :D

OnslaughtSupply

Ssshhh...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Mine are rated M for Mature, there for cannot be shared on this forum.:D

Lihinel

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Not going for most embarasing and thus dunno if it counts, but:
That one time when you have been trying to debug a Mathematica program for multiple days when you suddenly realise that % is not used as the modulo operator, :kaodes:D'oh.

zimzim

Yamatcha Game Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Malay
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Once upon a time when I was in my first year of secondary school, a girl sitting next to me was asking on how was the test paper given the day before. I replied her, but in the middle I realized she was talking to her friend sitting behind me. I don't know what to do so I stopped talking and I just stared at her. It was terribly awkward partly because at that time, I rarely talk to girls and I've never experienced such situation yet :guffaw:.

robhr

come on die young
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I didn't have a date to high school graduation, so I did the walk with one of my best friends and his girlfriend instead.

I could have had a date. The girl totally wanted me. But I was too timid to ask her out.

Caitlin

\(=^o^=)/ Kitten shall rule the world!!!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
(=o.o=) Embarrassing moment, eh? Hmm, I always watch what I say, because what I say has a habit of being misunderstood. They CLAIM to know what I mean, but I am never sure that they do. If I DO say something, I will often think back and think, "OH MY GOD! I am so stupid" beating myself up about something for the rest of the day. There have been topics that I wanted to reply to, but I didn't want to be misunderstood. It IS a situation that I am dealing with, only it is a slow process. *I actually wanted to erase this reply or leave the topic* I am not a shy person (introverted), but I think I am more concern with the way people see me. I have discovered that I am a lot like my grandmother who recently passed only I didn't know much about. Strange, huh?

callmedan

Friendly Stranger
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Hmm.. I mistakenly hugged a stranger because I thought she was my sister :kaoswt:

Zizka

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hahaha! So funny!

TakeHomeTheCup

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The girl totally wanted me. But I was too timid to ask her out.
Uh, how do you know that?

If I DO say something, I will often think back and think, "OH MY GOD! I am so stupid" beating myself up about something for the rest of the day. There have been topics that I wanted to reply to, but I didn't want to be misunderstood.
I actually do that a lot too.

Philosophus Vagus

The drunken bird dog of rpg maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm not sure if I can really get embarrassed (not to say I have no shame, I'm just one of those people who is so stoic that they miss out on most of the fun in life because they are to busy being stoic in a corner. Hey that's kind of embarrassing by itself isn't it!)

In a bible study full of old people and me (26) I accidentally quoted the Quaran once to back up a discussion topic. I've also misquoted other non-catholically accepted books before but in a bible study of Baptists, only like two people in that group actually have strong feelings against those. It's funny, the guy who called me out and pointed out I was quoting the wrong scripture and like half the group seem to respect me for being scholarly, while the other half looked at me askance as if expecting me to sprout horns or something.

I once interrupted my best friend at works news to finally ask her out on a date like I'd been thinking of doing for months...unfortunately the news she was so excited to tell me was that she had just got engaged. Sometimes work friends just don't know whats going on; of course I have such an abysmal relationship track record anyway that she undoubtedly dodged a bullet there, and I probably did too even if it made me feel really ****ty at the time.

I talk to myself out loud a lot, or to my pets. Doesn't embarrass me in the slightest when I do it accidentally around people either, but I think the fact that it doesn't bother me puts other people a bit on edge for some reason. Then again, I never claimed I was sane to begin with. ;)

Rukiri

I like to make Action-RPGs
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Rated A for Adult/Awesome: Sorry kiddos

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

2021? I still wonder if people still doing MV than MZ more
Seeing a lot more active Ace topics recently, is it making a comeback? :o
0-7, left-to-right, top-to-bottom
As soon as I'm able to get out of bed I'm probably gonna go so hyper from being too cooped up, and burn myself out into another awful flare. lol
It makes me feel proud whenever an RM game does well. Even though I had nothing to do with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dennisacabe