FREE [Most Likely Not Accepting Projects] Hyrix Music - Professional Soundtracks

a_a

Anonymous Musician
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
[IMPORTANT: I am currently in 2 soon to possibly be 3 projects. I will most likely not be accepting any more projects at the moment unless I say otherwise.
I do have a waiting list so if you are still interested HMU with a dm, and sorry for the inconvenience!]

Hello,

I'm looking to write some soundtracks, I can work with super short deadlines and can write full songs in about 30 minutes so HMU!! :D

Currently Working On:
Shards of Chrysalism - On Hiatus
Project Ebonlight - Coming 2021

I still am accepting projects!

Skills Offered:
Composing

Experience:
I have multiple years of composing and piano experience. I play piano mainly, but also keytar and percussion. I use logic pro x and have lots of gear and tools. I write for most genres including classical electronic and orchestral, but I'm not really looking to make chiptune. I am now a verified spotify and youtube artist, and I have access to apple music and over 150 other streaming services :)

Samples (Use of these are prohibited):

- Exclusive soundcloud released song (Piano, Strings, Harp, Flute, Bells and more!) [Personal Favorite]

- Electronic (Now on spotify, apple music, and more!!) [Personal Favorite]

(Piano+Strings)
Willing to show project files to prove originality. If you dm me I can show more examples, I just don't want a bunch of my favorite tracks being stolen.

Last edited:

a_a

Anonymous Musician
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am currently working on some big projects not related to rpg maker, so my workflow may be slower but I am still looking for projects.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm currently being attacked by the RPG Maker Hydra: fixing one problem only to have two more rise to take its place.
Hey you! Yeah YOU! Whatcha doin' not backing up your projects? You a masochist or sumthin'? GO BACK UP YOUR PROJECTS! Sheeesh... Didn't think I'd hafta spell it out for yas.
now I need to determine, how MV determines if an auto tile is complete or not.
Edit:From what I can tell it uses Autotile kinds to do that.
Edit 2: The editor determines it and packs picture data for the engine....
Finished with the ground work for my class system, using Ellye's Class Change Equipment and Yanfly's Class Change Core plugins to implement an equip based subclass feature!
Hi people! I was wondering... Here in Brazil, we have a whats app group for we talk about rpg maker and our projects. A more informal way for we meet each other. Is there any whats app group out there? :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CodeLoser