FREE [Most Likely Not Accepting Projects] Hyrix Music - Professional Soundtracks

a_a

Anonymous Musician
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
[IMPORTANT: I am currently in 2 soon to possibly be 3 projects. I will most likely not be accepting any more projects at the moment unless I say otherwise.
I do have a waiting list so if you are still interested HMU with a dm, and sorry for the inconvenience!]

Hello,

I'm looking to write some soundtracks, I can work with super short deadlines and can write full songs in about 30 minutes so HMU!! :D

Currently Working On:
Shards of Chrysalism - On Hiatus
Project Ebonlight - Coming 2021

I still am accepting projects!

Skills Offered:
Composing

Experience:
I have multiple years of composing and piano experience. I play piano mainly, but also keytar and percussion. I use logic pro x and have lots of gear and tools. I write for most genres including classical electronic and orchestral, but I'm not really looking to make chiptune. I am now a verified spotify and youtube artist, and I have access to apple music and over 150 other streaming services :)

Samples (Use of these are prohibited):

- Exclusive soundcloud released song (Piano, Strings, Harp, Flute, Bells and more!) [Personal Favorite]

- Electronic (Now on spotify, apple music, and more!!) [Personal Favorite]

(Piano+Strings)
Willing to show project files to prove originality. If you dm me I can show more examples, I just don't want a bunch of my favorite tracks being stolen.

Last edited:

a_a

Anonymous Musician
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am currently working on some big projects not related to rpg maker, so my workflow may be slower but I am still looking for projects.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

fighting game fans might really enjoy my game battle wise, and I feel non fighting fans might learn some stuff. thanks row system. pokes, neutral, and zoning time...
This community is awesome. They helped me get my eventing processes to work. I love you all.
suspended on twitter for calling an ahole an ahole & appealing the tweet; furious at myself for being even slightly upset with my suspension: oh no, you've been temporarily banned from hell. GET OVER IT, me.
how can you download the tiles from a forum post here? HELP
That moment when you post the wrong download link to your game and wonder why it got so few downloads... :mad:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crayonchan