AceMcSpace

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I only just started using RMMV a few months ago, Most menus have been looking strange and I can't how to fix it anywhere, does anyone have a solution? (The attachments are what the menus look like.)

Attachments

• unknown.png
    unknown.png
    20.6 KB · Views: 26
  • unknown.png
    unknown.png
    36.7 KB · Views: 26

Rugman

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The editor itself is messed up? I believe your thread belongs in Tech Support. A mod will probably move it for you.

Mr. Detective

NATO Special Operative
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Did this just recently happen? Was everything working well before? Have you installed or updated any programs recently? Have you tried reinstalling the engine?

ZenVirZan

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
The first thing I'd check is to make sure the Steam overlay isn't injecting into the process. It does by default for me, which causes some artifacting for me and FPS counters in random places. See (this thread) for information on how to disable it.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
how many display chips does your computer have?
in a lot of cases such distortions are caused by a wrong driver setting on a dual-display-card computer.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I feel so dumb I forgot to set parameters and thought the plugin wasn't working
I can come up with all of the magic skills in the world, but I can hardly think of creative physical weapon skills within the JRPG realm. One of those ones....
It's time for episode 19 of our Make a Cliff Map in RPG Maker MZ... I mean, Make a Game in RPG Maker MZ! Today we're working on our cliff map again. Let's see if we can finish it this time!

A side story is almost getting into the next stage. Almost everything in this game has real-life references.
unfinishedbuildingwip1.jpg
Everyday life is full of absurdity. This is just a reflection.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinsel2