Raijinn

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Bahasa, English
Primarily Uses
N/A
The surprise attack from behind thing, how to do that?

TheoAllen

Self-proclaimed jack of all trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I'm not sure what you're asking. Elaborate please?

Wavelength

Edge of Eternity
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Post questions like this in the "Support" subforum appropriate to the engine you're using, because the answer is a little different for each version of RPG Maker. (Game Mechanics Design is for engine-neutral game design discussion, not how-to questions.)

If you're using MV, I suggest checking out Yanfly's Event Encounter Aid plugin.

Please tell us what Maker you're using so the mods can move this topic to the right place.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Raijinn Your query needs a lot more description than just that. Despite being popular, there are many millions of people who have never played Mother 2 and so won't know what you're referring to. However, they might well have the information you need because they've come across it elsewhere, or have tried it themselves. Please always give a full description of what you want, and do not rely on "like game X".

'Game Mechanics Design' is for looking at aspects of game play at a more conceptual level. "How do I...?" (implementation) questions belong in the Support forum for the engine you are using. However, you don't mention it in your post, nor is it in the information under your avatar. Please post and clarify which engine it is so that this thread can be moved.

Raijinn

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Bahasa, English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Oh whoops, I posted this in a rush earlier, sorry. You can close this thread, I figured out how to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Not going to lie.... The update's cool and all, but I immediately ran to Mog's site and was like, "Update! Update! Update!" while breathing on the page of his Star Ocean Battle System plugin. :kaoswt:
Ho boi. I can already see the storm of ugly actor faces RTP customizable facesets from MZ are gonna flood. XD
<-- Meet Seith. He begins the story as an apprentice druid, learning to survive in the wilderness by communing with nature and honing his herbalism. Seith has a deep desire to understand the world around him. When wells of chaotic energy begin erupting from the land,corrupting plant, animal and man alike, Seith finds himself on a journey to discover just what this means for the fate of his home, the land of Myarr.
I installed a ledge for my cat.
:/ sigh.... my cat just licks the gravy stuff from her food then leaves the rest of it alone and bugs me for more food.... I hate how picky this animal is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sethlon