Raijinn

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Bahasa, English
Primarily Uses
N/A
The surprise attack from behind thing, how to do that?

TheoAllen

Self-proclaimed jack of all trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I'm not sure what you're asking. Elaborate please?

Wavelength

MSD Strong
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Post questions like this in the "Support" subforum appropriate to the engine you're using, because the answer is a little different for each version of RPG Maker. (Game Mechanics Design is for engine-neutral game design discussion, not how-to questions.)

If you're using MV, I suggest checking out Yanfly's Event Encounter Aid plugin.

Please tell us what Maker you're using so the mods can move this topic to the right place.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Raijinn Your query needs a lot more description than just that. Despite being popular, there are many millions of people who have never played Mother 2 and so won't know what you're referring to. However, they might well have the information you need because they've come across it elsewhere, or have tried it themselves. Please always give a full description of what you want, and do not rely on "like game X".

'Game Mechanics Design' is for looking at aspects of game play at a more conceptual level. "How do I...?" (implementation) questions belong in the Support forum for the engine you are using. However, you don't mention it in your post, nor is it in the information under your avatar. Please post and clarify which engine it is so that this thread can be moved.

Raijinn

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Bahasa, English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Oh whoops, I posted this in a rush earlier, sorry. You can close this thread, I figured out how to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The thing I don't like about VRMMORPG anime is that they're unrealistic. I mean, we know we have a lot of ping issues, latency, and desync. Would be funny if you shoot a player and they immediately teleport somewhere because "ha, your internet suck!".
I've decided to try and be more social and less nervous about engaging. I'm always over thinking things - from now on when I'm worried or don't get something I'll just ask.
Sometimes a mechanic that is meant to add challenge is just annoying. Even the Final Fantasy games did not completely escape this pitfall of design. (FF8 draw system I'm looking at you - grrrr)
starting working on the sprites for one of my games major antagonists finally. here's the first frame of his chanting motion in battle.
Have spent too much time hammering out with a friend just how to make a reoccurring enemy that permanently learns skills you use against her.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bloodless