visploo100

Visploo
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I'm wondering if there's a script for the QTE that Mother 3 uses when the player selects a normal attack. When the player selects the attack, they must press the A button to the tempo of the music to deal more damage. This video can show how it's used:

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
You are only allowed to bump after 72 hours.
Please be patient. Either someone will invest time to help you or it's not something anyone will work towards.
You could always post in the commission script request thread to pay someone to make it.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Jeez...
I finally decide, after several ppl asking me to, to create a gamethread about project M... And my internet craps out on me halfway through the process :(
making my first game is like trying to stuff all my experience with old games into one
so its slow and painful when i dont get it right... i bet the next game is gonna be finished earlier!
When you don't find any time to work... :kaocry:
First Ten Minutes of my Caretaker inspired game

Finally, I got a good Gmail message [from smg5urded]
"This game does look a bit plain, but, I'm sure this does not destroy the experience as a whole. Monsters fit your style of game-play, mapping looks crude but I'm sure you can make it better if you do a remake of Forgotten Eclipse"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavishKK