RMMV Motionless Chaos Demo [RSE]

billx94

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Lynok, who resides in Ferax has dreams of becoming a Knight just like his Great Grandmother Lyruqu. As his training nears its end he is confronted with harrowing truths which will tear him apart and force him into a crazy adventure through dimensions

Journey between classic SNES RPG era graphics and modern RPG graphics in this story that will take you through dimensions.

Full disclosure This part still has to be designed in the game.

"The lands of Sterilus have been barren for 100’s of years. With the government cooperation Atzel controlling everyone and everything the future looks dim for its inhabitants. Olly a simple computer tech who has vivid dreams of other worldly forests and bizarre creatures will find him self thrown into a strange inter-dimensional adventure when he meets a young man dressed really bizarrely named Lynok."

My drive has a PC and MAC options where I included all files and a web browser option where I only included used files. Didn't want to exclude files and my game no to work for some reason.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/15jevr9HFMYdCw_9lytU7XoEJJkjZDVG6?usp=sharing

@Archeia @Ralph

56B4B782-0910-4173-B276-6330448A5DBE.pngED9FBCB4-DA4E-4D71-80CD-000061AE8F24.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Synchronizing bust and sprite expressions! Plus using a phone behaviour :kaopride:
BVadZby.gif

Long gif tho, let it load first :kaoswt2:
Wondering how to force a Save State in VNMaker with a name and how to call it with a scene event in order to double check if this Save State exists or not. Phew... Leaving breadcrumbs for chapter DLCs to pickup would be more than half the fight in order to finish this visual novel :LZSsad:
Making games is the only thing I'm good at. Real talk.
So, uh... where's the RPG Maker MZ update with the MV animation system? Is there a release date confirmed?
Also I'm kind of brave enough to admit this. I... I have a crush on Sephiroth.
Please don't call me anything offensive. I'm naturally crazy.
thanks to a lot of lunatic coding... my game finally has a stun mechanic that I feel really good about. damage enemy's mental psyche (mp), and once empty, hitting with certain attacks trigger combos that can stack the damage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dekikii