Tiregs

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello,

I am having trouble finding or editing a script, to only activate it in the menu and title-screen, since I don't want pathfinding and most scripts use it. I tried editing Falcaos 2.5 and Amaranths system but wasnt able to delete pathfinding without getting errors afterwards. Jets worked well for me, but if I deactivated autopath the mouse appeared in the menu, but I wasnt able to click anything.

There might be answers at rpgmakercentral.com, but I cant access the website. I cant register or login since it doesnt send me the confirmation/forgot password mails. So dont be mad if I missed out on a simple solution from this website.

Can someone help me figure out how I can edit Jet's Script, so that if I disable Pathfinding I can still click things in the Menu?

Or otherwise, delete Pathfinding from Falcao's Script?

This would help me a lot!

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
A quick test and I see that using Vlue Basic Mouse System V2.7 and then removing all of Scene_Map, works just like you want.
Also Jet10985 Mouse System and removing all of Scene_Map works. Jet's also let's you right click to get to the menu.
I do not have a mouse script from Falco and Amaranth's is very good but way to complex for me to edit.

Tiregs

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thanks for looking into it, but I am still facing the same problems. If I use Jet's Script, I can deactivate autopath by the option in the script or by deleting Scene_Map, the mouse also appears in the menu but I cant activate anything with clicks, which makes the mouse kinda useless.

Vlues Basic Mouse System I can't access, since it is only available at rpgmakercentral, where I can neither Login nor make a new account.

Tiregs

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I don't know, I just copied the script and pasted. Jet has an option in his script for turning off pathfinding. But if I activated it or just deleted the Scene_Map parts, the mouseclick stopped functioning. Anyway, now it works, thanks a lot for your help <3

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Been so busy lately that I wonder if I should slowly start preparing the advent calendar resources so I have enough in december.
Man, I wish it was harder for mean d-holes to make me feel like crying.
Made 8 games. Was aiming for 20. Gonna go for 40. Because 20 + 20. /Bed.
Got myself card game plugin, its bit laggy but worth it
Finally made battler stuff for my last character...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JosephW