- May 15, 2013
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
TDDP – MouseSystemEx lets you set and change custom mouse cursors during gameplay and event interaction; enables mouse interaction to trigger events without the player character; show icons next to the mouse, and much more.
Before asking for help, please read the documentation page to see if it might already be covered there. That page will be updated over time and always be the most current documentation available for the plugin.
1.8.1 - 2015-11-09
- Setting custom default mouse cursor using .png images and changing it during gameplay
- Cursor can have custom offsets, for example for crosshairs where the "click point" needs to be the center of the cursor
- Showing icons next to the mouse cursor when interacting with events
- Highlighting menu items on hover, so you don't have to click to select then click to execute
- Trigger event pages by mouse click, hover and leave
- Trigger event switches by mouse click
Add the plugin to your game and check the parameter settings for help. The Help section contains general information and a link the plugin's documentation page.
Official documentation page
No items yet
Tor Damian Design
A big thank you to Degica for making this plugin free for commercial use for everyone!
Last edited by a moderator: