Akromosis

Warper
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
The plugin doesn't work after the update.
Workaround: in the plugin settings, delete the Custom Cursor Folder (the line should be empty).
After this, remove all your custom cursors to the game directory (where Game.rpgproject file is).

Thanks alot!, I got the plugin to work, but the custom cursor image as set in the plugin-manager still doesn't seem to work. Am I doing somehting wrong?: I put a png-file in the game directory ("cursor.png"), and put "cursor" as a string for the custom cursor image variable in the plugin-manager - still doesn't work.

robhav

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi. I'm using this plugin in my project and it works great except for one problem that I've run into. I want to use the zoom function ($gameScreen.setZoom) but when I do I can't click on events and get them to work. If I keep clicking all around the event it will eventually work. I assume it's because the game map event location is not reading the same when zoomed in. Something to do with this maybe:

$._eventsXy = function(x, y) {
return $gameMap.eventsXy(x, y);
}

Is there any way to have it read screen x and y instead of map x and y or is there some other way to make it work?

Thanks.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Question, please and thank you;

Is there a way to disable player movement. I would love to be able to use as just a point and click game, but I've poured over your documentation page and can find nothing! Though I suppose if I only used paralax maps that might help... Do everything in only single screen size. Ah well, just thought I'd ask anyway!

robhav

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Is there a way to disable player movement. I would love to be able to use as just a point and click game, but I've poured over your documentation page and can find nothing! Though I suppose if I only used paralax maps that might help... Do everything in only single screen size. Ah well, just thought I'd ask anyway!

This plugin of Yanfly's should work: Stop Map Movement

In my game I use point-click only on an overland map. What I do is make the player transparent, transfer them to the map on top of a tile that has no through movement (like inside of a wall). Then you can just click anywhere and the player won't move but click-on events will activate. But Yanfly's plugin would seem to be more flexible. Although I haven't tried it with the Mouse System Ex plugin.

astracat111

Astra Cat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

There absolutely is, I don't know how to do it just now but it is there in rpg maker's source.

Watch some tutorials on how to make a plugin properly, you don't want to just edit the source code you have to change the method/function properly.

astracat111

Astra Cat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Maybe do this, it maps your keyMapper and gamepadMapper to a useless key so basically disables input (I think it's the ' key, you can map it to something else just look up javascript keydown key codes):

Code:
   Input.keyMapper =
        {
        222: 'tab',       // tab
        222: 'ok',       // enter
        222: 'shift',    // shift
        222: 'control',  // control
        222: 'control',  // alt
        222: 'escape',   // escape
        222: 'ok',       // space
        222: 'pageup',   // pageup
        222: 'pagedown', // pagedown
        222: 'left',     // left arrow
        222: 'up',       // up arrow
        222: 'right',    // right arrow
        222: 'down',     // down arrow
        222: 'escape',   // insert
        222: 'pageup',   // Q
        222: 'pagedown', // W
        222: 'escape',   // X
        222: 'ok',       // Z
        222: 'escape',   // numpad 0
        222: 'down',     // numpad 2
        222: 'left',    // numpad 4
        222: 'right',   // numpad 6
        222: 'up',      // numpad 8
        222: 'debug'    // F9
        };

Input.gamepadMapper = {
        222: 'ok',        // A
        222: 'cancel',    // B
        222: 'shift',     // X
        222: 'menu',      // Y
        222: 'pageup',    // LB
        222: 'pagedown',  // RB
        222: 'up',       // D-pad up
        222: 'down',     // D-pad down
        222: 'left',     // D-pad left
        222: 'right',    // D-pad right
        };

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
you know what I just realised I could do... just make a map and make the floor impassable. lol. think I solved my own question, but thank you ever so anyway!

Krystek_My

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi!
Can you take a few more screenshots?
I saw only one in documantation.

Uranium

Game Dev, Pixel Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is there any way that you can have the "click_activate!" affect a single event page, Not the whole event and all pages within it???

my problem is I want the click_activate! to be disabled temporarly after you click it one time. But the click_activate! placed in the notetag of an event affects every page.

HELP?!?!!?

Drifter92

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can put it in a comment in every page that you want it to activate with the mouse click :)

mimi-min

Will draw for food.
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Edit: Turns out, it's a plugin compatibility issue... When I disabled Altimit Pixel Movement it started working. Oh well....

I can't seem to get the click_activate! to work. Is there another setting I need to use? I've tried in both comment and note.

SSt49GF.png

Last edited:

Krimer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Ukrainian
Hey, if anyone interested in this plugin, but you have endless loading with this plugin before, then i have good news for you.
In RMMV 1.6.1 endless loading bug was gone, but there where another bug appeared, but i fix it.
Fixed version of plugin you can find here - link
Plugin now works fine without any issues, atleast for me. Tested on 3 different PC's. Works only for 1.6.1 projects.

Last edited:

Scheikowski

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Turkish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey, if anyone interested in this plugin, but you have endless loading with this plugin before, then i have good news for you.
In RMMV 1.6.1 endless loading bug was gone, but there where another bug appeared, but i fix it.
Fixed version of plugin you can find here - link
Plugin now works fine without any issues, atleast for me. Tested on 3 different PC's. Works only for 1.6.1 projects.
What about 1.5.0 version? Is it possible to make it working for it?

Krimer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Ukrainian
What about 1.5.0 version? Is it possible to make it working for it?
I can't say for sure, for now i don't know where the problem is. All seems fine, but for some reason endless loading don't what to go away.
I will try to find workaround for 1.5.0 version, but I can't guarantee anything.

UPD:
I think I found the problem. Made some changes.
Same link for fixed version - link
Must be working now even for 1.5.0 projects.

@Scheikowski Try new version with 1.5.0 project, please

Last edited:

Scheikowski

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Turkish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
UPD:
I think I found the problem. Made some changes.
Same link for fixed version - link
Must be working now even for 1.5.0 projects.

@Scheikowski Try new version with 1.5.0 project, please

You're awesome @Krimer. Now it works for 1.5.0 version, too. Thanks a lot.

krizmn

Occultist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
So I tried to upload my game to a site. When I try to play it I get "ReferenceError" "process is not defined". When I turn off TDDP_MouseSystemEx and re-upload everything works fine. I am using the current version of the plugin and MV. Any thoughts?

TheGreatEater

Coding is my dump stat.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
The plugin doesn't work after the update.
Workaround: in the plugin settings, delete the Custom Cursor Folder (the line should be empty).
After this, remove all your custom cursors to the game directory (where Game.rpgproject file is).

Remove (as in delete) all the custom cursors in the game directory, or move all the custom cursors to the game directory? Sorry if that's a bit grammar nazi-ish, but it's a huge distinction, and I'm not sure which one you meant.

shindow

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I'm having an issue with this and Yanfly's Message Backlog. The backlog refuses to come up and freezes my game if I try to access it. When I disabled this mouse plugin, everything worked fine. I can't get anything to show up in the error console, either. Any ideas?

Edit: For now, moving the Mouse plug in to the top of the list seems to have solved the issue.

Last edited:

Lady

Mapper, pixel artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Anyone has a PDF of the documentation page? Currently the page can't be found.

Galenmereth

Retired
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Lady Sorry about that, the page should be available again now. I made it private since the plugin is outdated and won't work correctly with the latest version of MV, but I should've considered people might still use it.

On that note I do intend to update this plugin finally. It might take a bit of time, but it's on my list.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm looking at/working through a simple game tutorial. Town, dungeon, boss; town, dungeon, boss; etc. (Thanks, Yanfly!) I'm itching to make something complex but experience (and past disappointment!) tell me to go slow and learn.

Rome certainly wasn't built in a day. 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
SF_People1_2 added!
index.php

Ami
--- Minimum Requirement ---

M.Knight: Phew...finally,i got the New Game. Let's check the Requirement
"Minimum Requirement:
  • 2.00 Ghz CPU
  • Full HD Support GPU
  • 5GB Memory"
M.Knight: I just have decent Gaming PC,i can play 2010-2015 Games. Hope it's okay
(1 Hour Later,The Game FPS Just Got 10-20)
M.Knight: (Facepalm)
Next goal is to make pull & push + lift & throw systems with mouse support and have skill levels in them and action indicators!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noel_Lwin