RMMV

Kaycul

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey there! This plugin is a godsend, but I can't seem to get the event to just run without the player having to walk over to the event and "touch" it before it activates. I should note that the event itself is set to Action Button as its activation setting, not Player Touch.

Am I misinterpreting what the click_activate! function does? Or the activate_switch function? I've tried inputting them both as a comment in the event and as a note, but nothing has worked.

I would just like the event to automatically run once I've clicked on it, no walking over to it necessary. Any suggestions would help, thanks!

EDIT: I've done some troubleshooting and it seems the plugin just isn't functioning to begin with, even with all other plugins turned off. Every time I test the game I get a window that tells me the plugin has created a folder titled "img/cursors/" for me, but no such folder shows up other than if I manually made it myself. Along with that, I've put in a test cursor and told the plugin to use it, but it doesn't show up in the playtest. Have I maybe installed the plugin wrong?

EDIT AGAIN: Wow, I'm a moron! Turns out it doesn't work on the latest version of MV, I'll try running an older version instead. Sorry!

Last edited:

orcomarcio

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Hey there :)
I have a question, the plug-in works but the cursors flickers to the default window cursor for 1 frame when i right click (on the release to be precise). Is there a way to fix this? Am I the only one with this glitch?
Thank you

Xium

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is it possible to change the function of right click &/ give middle click a function?

fightingferrets

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I can't say for sure, for now i don't know where the problem is. All seems fine, but for some reason endless loading don't what to go away.
I will try to find workaround for 1.5.0 version, but I can't guarantee anything.

UPD:
I think I found the problem. Made some changes.
Same link for fixed version - link
Must be working now even for 1.5.0 projects.

@Scheikowski Try new version with 1.5.0 project, please
You are an absolute god! Thank you so much dude! you just ended my afternoon of frustration. Can't thank you enough man

Dope

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Great plugin! Is there any way to get this to work with regions as well?

Drifter92

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Has anyone got the PDF documentation for this? I cant access the site :p

NeilColl

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi. I'm using this plugin in my project and it works great except for one problem that I've run into. I want to use the zoom function ($gameScreen.setZoom) but when I do I can't click on events and get them to work. If I keep clicking all around the event it will eventually work. I assume it's because the game map event location is not reading the same when zoomed in. Something to do with this maybe:

$._eventsXy = function(x, y) {
return $gameMap.eventsXy(x, y);
}

Is there any way to have it read screen x and y instead of map x and y or is there some other way to make it work?

Thanks.
I have the same issue, did you get an answer for this?

trapless

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

Terms of use

Free for non-commercial and commercial use. See terms of use for the full terms.

A big thank you to Degica for making this plugin free for commercial use for everyone!

Link for terms in OP throws a warning:

Websites prove their identity via certificates, which are valid for a set time period. The certificate for mvplugins.tordamian.com expired on 8/3/2019.
Error code: SEC_ERROR_EXPIRED_CERTIFICATE

Galenmereth

Retired
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@trapless My SSL certificate had expired, and I'd forgotten to renew it. It should be fixed now, but you might have to force-refresh the page so that the browser updates properly in a timely manner. Usually CTRL+SHIFT+R (or CMD+SHIFT+R on Mac)

trapless

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I avoid the issue by clearing everything when browser closes. :) good tips.

HomelessWilliam

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
Help! It doesn't work for me :(
Everytime I playtest a messagebox comes up before the titlescreen that says "the chosen cursor folder img/cursors has been created for you. Please put any custom cursor image files in this folder." I have made a .png image called default in the folder. In my documents/Games/project/img/cursors directory. I've checked true for custom cursor to be used. I still have my normal computer cursor.

By the way the messege that pops up when I start my game doesn't create any folders. I still have to make my own cursors folder. It still doesn't work though. Any Ideas?

HomelessWilliam

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
There is some info on page seven of this topic about a fix.
Thank you! <3
Do you know if there's a way to trigger something to happen by just clicking. Without the player moving over to the event clicked on to activate the event?

trapless

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Do you know if there's a way to trigger something to happen by just clicking. Without the player moving over to the event clicked on to activate the event?
That does not appear to be an inherent feature of the plugin.

mardin

"...pretty please?"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
When I export the game and encrypt my content, I have to manually post all my cursor button png files in the "www" folder of the exported game.

After that, it works.

Just wanted to let you know, maybe someone else has the same problem :)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

If anyone wants to Program for me give me a DM, ill pay if i have to!
I made a drawing of Moss
RPG Maker Games Critique with Studio Blue: Militibus Elementis Redux starts now! Watch live!

I'm so freaking pissed right now i want to scream and rant and rave
It's a new month, and it's a new start! Let's go guys! There is one song I am listening today that is making me really happy and thinking that I can do anything... I don't know why but J-Pop have this kind of vibe and I love hahahaha
If you want something to bring you up here is a little tip!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akirra95