Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Title: Mouse System
Version: 1.1.0
Author: DKPlugins
Description: Allows you to change the mouse cursor, activate events by clicking, hovering, etc.

Compatibility:
  • RPG Maker MV: 1.5+
  • RPG Maker MZ: 1.0+
Features:
  • Use a custom cursor.
  • Show icon when hovering over an event.
  • Change cursor when hovering over an event.
  • Activate the event by clicking or hovering the mouse.
  • [PRO] Display a window, text or image when hovering over an event.

Preview:

Hover window [PRO]:

"Help" languages: English, Russian

Terms of use
You can:
-To use the plugin for your non-commercial projects
-Change code of the plugin

You cannot:
-Delete or change any information about the plugin
-Distribute the plugin and its modifications

Details on obtaining a commercial license on my website

Plugin page:
https://dk-plugins.ru/mouse-system/

Last edited:

dyoghenes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hungarian
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Absolutely fantastic plugin! One question: would it be possible to assign words to icons? For example if I often use icon 4 for talking, it would be easier to write <hover_icon: talk> insted of <hover_icon: 4> all the time. Thanks!

DK

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Absolutely fantastic plugin! One question: would it be possible to assign words to icons? For example if I often use icon 4 for talking, it would be easier to write <hover_icon: talk> insted of <hover_icon: 4> all the time. Thanks!
An interesting suggestion. I will consider to include this in the next update :)

winkr7

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
Can you make it so we can drag and drop an event? If you could trigger an "on drag" common event then the user could return if the event was dragable. If you could trigger an "on drop" common event then the user (ie programmer) could determine if the map location was acceptable as a drop location for the event. Otherwise, good work.

yours
winkr7

DK

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Version 1.1.0

What's new:

• Added the ability to create synonyms for icons. Now, instead of the icon number, you can write its synonym in the comment <hover_icon: talk>. Thanks @dyoghenes
  • Removed the indent setting for the icon. The icon is now always centered.
  • Added automatic display of the icon when hovering over an event if it has the Transfer Player command. Can be disabled.

Also, PRO version with the following new features is available on my website:
  • [PRO] Added support for <hover_image: filename> comment to display an image from the "img/pictures/" folder when hovering over an event.
  • [PRO] Added support for <hover_window: [width|height|text]> comment to display a window with text when hovering over an event.
  • [PRO] Added support for <hover_text: text> comment to display text on hover over an event. The font size is specified in the plugin parameters.
Hover window [PRO]:

First post updated!

DK

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can you make it so we can drag and drop an event? If you could trigger an "on drag" common event then the user could return if the event was dragable. If you could trigger an "on drop" common event then the user (ie programmer) could determine if the map location was acceptable as a drop location for the event. Otherwise, good work.

yours
winkr7
No such feature is planned for the near future. I'm sorry :(

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
while it looks really nice and all (no offense), you can use comment <on mouse click: mine>
so a common event can be run or the event itself.

if the mining image is shown like your give, how do you check if he has equiped or has the
the item in a conditional brance? or can it show mining icon with a red cross if he cant mine (yet)
or a different way?

as well, for checking tiles, like you can hover and talk on distance, but within x range?
else, you are to far away around direction, would this be possible curently?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

grief... lol... I keep seeing request for MZ versions of MV plugins. this is why I haven't moved over and just MZ for my MV project.
Egg-sitting minigame is coming along nicely. Are you a bad enough dino to keep all these raptor eggs warm?

I forgot to post the animated version of the previous map I was working on. I'm still arguing with myself on if I like the stark blue ground better than the undergrowth ground used on the waterfall map. Hmm...
now that fmod is free for indie(<200k revenue), it would be interesting to see someone add fmod support for rpg maker
Can't say I can't promise progress on a project just yet. But I can say I had fun databasing tonight. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sulthorne