Move my thread from "Game in Developmen"t to "Commercial Game"?

LordScribble

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Greetings!

I'm planning to launch my game tomorrow and I'd like to update its thread here. My game's thread is currently in the Games in Development page, so is there any way to change the thread's category to "Commercial Game", or must I ask for the old thread to be locked and create a new one in the Commercial Games page?

Thank you for your attention.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
We can move it as long as it meets all the requirements for posting in Commercial Games, so please make sure to do that. Then report the thread asking for it to be moved so we know what thread it is.

TheoAllen

Self-proclaimed jack of all trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
You can use the "Report" function and ask a mod to move it.

Edit: Ninja'd

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Anyone have advice for recruiting friends to bugtest with you? I had some buddies volunteer without me asking, and we agreed on dates and times... and they all just flaked...
A mousefolk sprite I made, I think I did good.
Discovering math. functions for damage formulas was one of the greatest things for me.
It's very useful for balancing skills to work in a variety of possible circumstances.
For example if you have a skill that is supposed to work for both mages and warriors:
Code:
Math.max(a.atk * 2 - b.def, a.mat * 2 - b.mdf)
SpaceX: First-ever successful (manned) commercial spaceflight!! In these terrible and self-sabotaging times for the world, that's a ray of excitement and hope I needed badly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abhikhurana