PuffyCloude

Shooting Star
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
As you can see I've got a windowed UI, and I want the player and camera to be in the middle of that if that makes sense. Like the usual fixed position, but a moved a little farther up and left. Right now the player is directly in the middle of the screen which appears as the bottom right for my UI. In the second picture I've marked where I want the player's fixed screen position to be. I'd really appreciate it if someone could make a plugin to do this; it'd mean a ton to me.

Attachments

• ex1.png
    ex1.png
    98.6 KB · Views: 8
  • ex2.png
    ex2.png
    110 KB · Views: 8

darkand

Nomad Robot Artis
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
exist a lot of plugin for control the camara, remeber make a big the map for more space for the camara move.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
exist a lot of plugin for control the camara,
for controlling the camera yes - but this has to be combined with an off-center player position, and that can't be done by most camera plugins as many of those are pure camera controls.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Another camping area.
I just found out somebody pirated my 3,99$ game. I spent over a year making it and somebody just publish it for free a week after early access released.

I should be glad, cuz if they pirate you, that means your game has to be good, but im not. I barely sold any copy. Didn't get any info from most of the sites I wrote.
So I'm hoping that I get an MRI on my knee soon, but until then, I'm on a prescription dosage of ibuprofen. It's definitely helping, but my knee is still hurting and occasionally locks up. The urgent care doctor was convinced it's a meniscus tear due to it locking, and said that if it is, I'll need surgery. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hcm90