PuffyCloude

Shooting Star
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
As you can see I've got a windowed UI, and I want the player and camera to be in the middle of that if that makes sense. Like the usual fixed position, but a moved a little farther up and left. Right now the player is directly in the middle of the screen which appears as the bottom right for my UI. In the second picture I've marked where I want the player's fixed screen position to be. I'd really appreciate it if someone could make a plugin to do this; it'd mean a ton to me.

Attachments

• ex1.png
    ex1.png
    98.6 KB · Views: 8
  • ex2.png
    ex2.png
    110 KB · Views: 8

darkand

Nomad Robot Artis
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
exist a lot of plugin for control the camara, remeber make a big the map for more space for the camara move.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
exist a lot of plugin for control the camara,
for controlling the camera yes - but this has to be combined with an off-center player position, and that can't be done by most camera plugins as many of those are pure camera controls.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Fun question - how do you manage the scope of your projects? All of my projects seem to balloon until they pop and they are suddenly nonexistent!
no I did not just have to write a song three different times because my music software doesn't support tempo changes!!
I WILL defeat this demonic USB connection notification bug
ScreenShot_8_15_2022_6_22_24.png
Mike trying to dodge the Memory Pawns invading Bantam Street. I like how the filters I used on the map almost make it look like the street is wet in a sense.
Come watch as Studio Blue plays OMORI live on the final RPG Maker Critiques stream!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goonfuture