- May 11, 2012
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
- Maker: RPG Maker MV
- Genre: Puzzle game
- Project status: Demo! (Full game avaliable when its ready )
- Language: English
(At Itch.io you can also find a downloadable version for Mac and Linux.)
(The game in this version may contain micro bugs such as no sound bugs, longer loading times, which are not present in the download version. It depends on your internet connection.).
Your love has been captured by aliens! She's stranded somewhere on their mothership! You must find her. But be careful - that ship is full of weird boxes!
The game draws handfuls from Bomberman and Sokoban. This means that we will move, push, throw, melt and even blow up items to reach the goal.
- Script Calls and events - I'm creating this game in 99% with script calls and events. The only scripts I use are those to extend the functionality of the program, such as Self Variables for events.
- Bomb System - Bombs that explode destroying "everything" within one square - in this demo they are static pre set on maps, but in full game you will be able to use them more Bomberman style,
- Boxes - Various types of boxes that we can interact with. Wooden: Can be pushed through, Metal: only a bomb explosion will move them, etc.
- Custom Graphics, Music and sound effects - Graphics, music and 95% of sound effect entirely prepared by me,
- Additional levels - With "Story Mode" completed you can try yourself in time and steps challenges,
- Collectibles - You can unlock a special skin in the demo.
If you encounter any error, please let me know in this topic and have fun!
Updates and a lot more about game: https://twitter.com/crashykk