HwO4Yge.png
General infromation:
  • Maker: RPG Maker MV
  • Genre: Puzzle game
  • Project status: Early Access
  • Language: English

Demo download:

Why Early Access?

“As i'm trying to cross genres Early Access is the ability to shape a game together with the community. I believe going into Early Access will provide me with the needed early support for the game.”

Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?

“I'm planing full release around december 2022. As a one indie developer there are of course various risks that could affect game production. While I'll put 100% of my heart in to development, there could always be some events that can affect or slow down the develpoment.”

How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?

“Full release will have access to much more content. With every update I'm planning expand number of levels. I assume I will be able to release 10 levels each month until launch in December 2022 starting from december 2021/january 2022 which is over 120 levels.”

What is the current state of the Early Access version?

“The first playable version of 10 story mode levels + addiction 10 steps and 10 time challenges levels. More information TBA.”

Story:
Your love has been captured by aliens! She's stranded somewhere on their mothership! You must find her. But be careful - that ship is full of weird boxes!

Inspirations:
The game draws handfuls from Bomberman and Sokoban. This means that we will move, push, throw, melt and even blow up items to reach the goal.

Features:

• Puzzle Style Gameplay - Mix of puzzles that require logical thinking, reflexes and blowing up stuff!
  • Bomb System - Bombs that explode destroying "everything" within one square - there are two types - static pre set on maps, but in full game you will be able to use them more Bomberman style,
  • Boxes - Various types of boxes that we can interact with. Wooden: Can be pushed through, Metal: only a bomb explosion will move them, etc.
  • Custom Graphics, Music and sound effects - Graphics, music and sound effect entirely prepared by me,
  • Additional levels - With "Story Mode" completed you can try yourself in time and steps challenges,
  • Collectibles - You can unlock a special skins for your hero!

Screens:
ZDnjINE.png

omaOkVi.png

m9gICEY.png

l37wYj.png

eT4i2Vo.gif
GErzDZ3.gif
z4Vsdgs.gif
0bKNJya.gif

Last edited:

CrasheR

PastaLaVista
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Links in the first post updated.

Full list of changes:
- Added autosave,
- After holding down the 'tab' button, the game zooms out to show the entire map,
- Steps in the challenges are now subtracted and when they reach zero, the player is teleported outside challenge,
- Mouse input has been disabled,
- Added a window informing us on which level we are and the numbers of additional levels in front of the door in the hub,
- Skins now show "dimmed" until unlocked.
- Volume settings menu is available from the hub and in level menu,
- Laser rhythm has been improved to be more readable,
- Lasers do not start during the message, but only after when the player starts gameplay,
- The sound level has been normalized,
- The logo graphics in the level menu have been changed to pixel,
- Bug with crate in lvl 9 has been fixed,
- The bug with the possibility of getting into the laser cannon has been removed,
- Bug with a bomb in lvl 5 (steps) that caused the graphics of the bomb to be inappropriate has been fixed,
- Bug in lvl 3 involving counting several steps at once has been fixed.

Hopefully by making fixes I haven't broken something even more.

CrasheR

PastaLaVista
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Some new gifs:

Last edited:

CrasheR

PastaLaVista
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am pleased to announce that I managed to reach 102% in the crowdfunding campaign on kickstarter and therefore, thanks to all these great people, the full game will also be released on steam in the future!

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Will try it today, looks interesting! I think level editor is a must have for this

Edit: Tried it and it looks so good! Very well done, too. I have just two things in mind:
1. I would like to play without that much zoom, "TAB mode" always would be nice.
2. In level 5 I can't place wooden box on that green button. In level 6 I can do this. I think it's some kind of bug?

Last edited:

CrasheR

PastaLaVista
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@fizzly Thanks for your feedback!
1. I can add a toggle in menu to change between zoom and zoom out.
2. Yeah, that was a collision problem. Thanks for reporting it. Fixed!

I'm really happy you liked it!

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@fizzly Thanks for your feedback!
1. I can add a toggle in menu to change between zoom and zoom out.
2. Yeah, that was a collision problem. Thanks for reporting it. Fixed!

I'm really happy you liked it!
Honestly, I liked it a lot! Would love to buy the steam verion. I really enjoyed intro, too.

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I done the demo, it's fun, timer or steps are a bit harder, it's really
though on how its done, only downside is that the box height on
the water part is a bit weird, but some levels is really a challenge.

thenerdmansion

Graphic Design/Complex Eventer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
I had a lot of fun with this game until the game until didn't let me progress any more but I'd give 5/5 is some minor bug issues were fixed :D.

CrasheR

PastaLaVista
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@thenerdmansion, I already fixed it, but decided demo isn't that important, so I'm not gonna update it. There won't be that problem in steam release tho. Thanks for your first impresions!

Oh, and loading save state part is just itch.io problem. You can't load stuff in that player. It would work 100% fine if you downloaded the game.

Last edited:

thenerdmansion

Graphic Design/Complex Eventer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
I recommend that the demo gets updated. It could help represent or paint a better picture of the professionalism that we might expect from the developer once the game is released ^^;

CrasheR

PastaLaVista
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@thenerdmansion, I might have mislead you there. I do update that demo, but only a download version. Browser version is a kind of fast look. Not a way I want people to play it, cuz MV gets buggy in those html ports and you can't use save feature.
1633111702843.png

CrasheR

PastaLaVista
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi everyone! You can now download demo directly from steam!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Doing RPG Maker News for 24th October 2021

I'm not sure how to do this so I'll just ask here, Wheres a good place to post your game (for free) once its done?
I don't know what I'm doing :D
So got my hearing tested to see if it was the cause of my mishearing what people say. Test showed no problems but talked with the doctor about anxiety and ADHD causing hearing issues and she agreed and also added that some people hear things differently. With my anxiety cause I am in fight or flight I pay attention to all the sounds in the area so body knows when react. Can't pay attention to one source.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coder_Make