Tea's Jams

I'm human
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So, if this already exists, please feel free to delete. I couldn't for the life of me find a tutorial for this. It took a few hours to figure out, so I'm hoping to save the next poor soul the trouble. :)

EDIT: I figured out how to keep the party on the map and make this whole process more simplistic! Using TYR_Followercontrol instead of Hime party followers, makes things a little easier and keeps all party members on the menu, sooo no need to disable the menu, yay!!! (sorry Hime, I still love you though, seriously)

Check out the plugins used in this tutorial here:

Hime_GuestFollowers http://himeworks.com/2016/03/guest-followers/

(using TYR_FollowerControl instead simplifies things in this case, you can find that here! https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/follower-control-plugin-by-tyruswoo.55250/)

YEP_SaveEventLocations http://yanfly.moe/2015/10/21/yep-19-save-event-locations/

Last edited:

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you want it completely without plugins, use this sequence:
Gather followers
Show followers: Off
Move sequences
Gather followers
Gather followers
Gather followers
Show followers: On
And they are in one place.
However, this can cause a graphical bug if you have a follower with distinct clothing (like huge hat).
Also, the correct pronounciation of Hime is japanese, not English :p It means princess btw.
And you have a nice voice ^_^

Tea's Jams

I'm human
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you! It's always nice to have multiple ways to do something. :)

I heard the proper pronunciation of Hime after I posted the tutorial, maybe I'll add a caption note...

(I've always hated by voice, haha!)

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Why would you hate it, it's beautiful :3 But I'm getting off topic here ^_^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Caught a guy trying to break into our house today. Appearantly he intended to burgle our neighbor (a 94yo widow) but picked the wrong house. Faced with two angry males he was quick to give up without a fight...
I just joined the club of nerds making their own Excel-Sheets to calculate HP / MP / EXP.. parameter curves
Me: "Finally finished most of my game backlog. Probably time to do some gamedev" | Steam: *offer sales*
If I recorded while I created (what I think is) a small plugin, would you be interested enough in the process to watch it?
I keep trying to explain to clients that the huddle masses behind the old K-Mart are a Fallout Reenactment group. Somehow I don't think they believe me. :LZSskeptic:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gintamalinhhonb