RMMZ MoveAnime2.js for MZ

KenSoulslayer

Graphic Designer/JS Dev
Reaction score
First Language
Hindi
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Can you explain what exactly it does for us non Japanese readers?

The images were not the self explanatory

gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Google translated

(Ver 1.1 Fixed a bug that the start point shifts when the animation display position is set to "Overhead" and "Center")
New function 1 In addition to the method of entering the movement setting in the skill memo field, also with the script command I made it possible to set.
This makes it possible to skip animations displayed by commands other than skills, and I think that there is almost no conflict with other plugins.

New feature
You can now skip animations in 2 fields.

New Feature 3
The start position of the animation can now be specified not only by the skill user but also by the coordinates.

Last edited user Trb on Monday, July 04, 2016 22:49 [First edit]

Sounds like it works similar to Yanflys Sprite Offset but for skills. Not sure if Vis team did that one or not, or if it can be applied here....i haven't kept tabs.

KenSoulslayer

Graphic Designer/JS Dev
Reaction score
First Language
Hindi
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Google translated

(Ver 1.1 Fixed a bug that the start point shifts when the animation display position is set to "Overhead" and "Center")
New function 1 In addition to the method of entering the movement setting in the skill memo field, also with the script command I made it possible to set.
This makes it possible to skip animations displayed by commands other than skills, and I think that there is almost no conflict with other plugins.

New feature
You can now skip animations in 2 fields.

New Feature 3
The start position of the animation can now be specified not only by the skill user but also by the coordinates.

Last edited user Trb on Monday, July 04, 2016 22:49 [First edit]

Sounds like it works similar to Yanflys Sprite Offset but for skills. Not sure if Vis team did that one or not, or if it can be applied here....i haven't kept tabs.

Based on what I can make of it, it seems to be made to edit the starting point and offsetting it, if so, VisuStella Core(0) as this functionality, with notetags
Code:
<Head>
<Foot>
<Anchor: X, Y>
<Offset: X, Y>

I suggest going to their wiki and checking if that's what you need here

Ofcourse it has a ton of other QOL features as well, so if you like it download their sample pack which has all the core plugins available for free

seaotter

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Based on what I can make of it, it seems to be made to edit the starting point and offsetting it, if so, VisuStella Core(0) as this functionality, with notetags
Code:
<Head>
<Foot>
<Anchor: X, Y>
<Offset: X, Y>

I suggest going to their wiki and checking if that's what you need here

Ofcourse it has a ton of other QOL features as well, so if you like it download their sample pack which has all the core plugins available for free
You can throw the animation directly in the direction of the enemy
And it's easy to use

剪貼簿-1.png

VisuStella Core ,it is so big and hard to use ...

this plugin is great to easy use.

KenSoulslayer

Graphic Designer/JS Dev
Reaction score
First Language
Hindi
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
You can throw the animation directly in the direction of the enemy
And it's easy to use

View attachment 169909

You can do the same thing in VisuStella Core in the enemy tags

VisuStella Core ,it is so big and hard to use ...

this plugin is great to easy use.

You don't have use the whole thing, it's small and you can just use the animations tags sections (which I hyperlinked above) if you want.

I don't think people would be willing to make something that already exists unless someone already made such a plugin for MZ, for which I suggest checking the plugin list here

seaotter

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I seriously tested your method
You can do the same thing in VisuStella Core in the enemy tags

You don't have use the whole thing, it's small and you can just use the animations tags sections (which I hyperlinked above) if you want.

I don't think people would be willing to make something that already exists unless someone already made such a plugin for MZ, for which I suggest checking the plugin list here
I seriously tested your method VisuStella Core just do Animation offset

And the plugin I showed

He threw out the animation

Can you understand the difference?

The animation will be thrown out of the protagonist’s place.

That's really different

I suggest you install this plugin in MV first
Then test him...
Thank you

Weremole

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
The Visustella notetags just shifts the anchor on the target sprite. I think we'll have to wait for an update of the Battle Sequence Impact plugin whose MV version had the projectile stuff.

seaotter

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
The Visustella notetags just shifts the anchor on the target sprite. I think we'll have to wait for an update of the Battle Sequence Impact plugin whose MV version had the projectile stuff.
The Visustella notetags just shifts the anchor on the target sprite
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You are right !

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

"Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is."-Krishna
FastFood in my country is neither fast nor cheap like it's expected to be, but people still buy a lot of it. I don't want to imagine how much of it people would eat if it was.
Started finishing up my bosses and characters...I don't know how long...but its going to take long...

I ended up needing to do a chapter one world map remake. It's still WIP but coming along nicely. =D
Stream will be live shortly! I will be beginning a play-through of Resident Evil 4! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karuu