Movie for BattleBack

BigTaro

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi,

I am currently using Hime_ChangeBattleback to change battle backgrounds mid-battle, but I was wondering if it was possible somehow to change the battle background to a movie.  For example:

Skill X -> Starts a common event that turns background into movie, then attack animation plays at the same time, then movie stops.

Is there any such script like this, and if not is this something the current RMMV framework may be able to support?

BigTaro

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Any suggestions where I can start to look at? (For example, what classes control the battle background?)

DreamX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I do know how to have a movie display as the battleback, but I'm still working on getting it to loop seamlessly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Seems like people have stopped looking both ways before crossing the road nowadays. Blindly walking out into a into a road only ends in disaster.
Just finished planning out the skeleton of the main quest line of my new game. I'm so excited for it!
Integrating Jason Perry's japan tile set while listening to Murray Atkinson's Heaven and Earth background music.
I forgot I had an account on rpgmakercentral lol
"What do you think the best place to visit on this cold days?" "Hell..."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keyboardjockey