Horg1f

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello everyone! I am developing a test project with RMV where before the start menu is played an introduction video, however, after it is over and the character is moved and audio of the video starts playing alone. Can someone help me? (I'm sorry for some problems with English, I'm translating this text by Google Translator)

Wavelength

MSD Strong
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
You should describe how you are playing the video, list any Plugins you are using to help you do it, and give us a full screenshot of any Events you are using to play it.

My guess is that you may need to use a Plugin to run an event before the title screen. This plugin by Hime does that, but it's very old so I'm not 100% sure it's compatible with the new version of MV.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It is december, my dudes

badge_xmas.png
I love it when a plan comes together, and especially when Ruby decides to work with me when I decide to code. :kaopride:
Got sick and had to take a few days off work in order to get tested and make sure it wasn't the big one. Felt a lot better today and thought to myself, "Hey now, I can't get tested until tomorrow anyway, I can get so much character art done today!"
....I watched Youtube and browsed this site for hours instead.
>.>
But at least I'm doing the art now! Yaaaaay.......
1638314262144.png
Didn't wanna spam the feed by posting Denzel's spritelayer separae, but I'm real happy with how this concept is coming along so wanted to share it, innit :D
EVXA wrote on Avery's profile.
Not sure how often you take time to play the games sent to you, but if you could give my game a shout & review on steam maybe that would be amazing, only if you like the game of course, I'd love to know which games have been your favorites over the years too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clark70157