captainette777

Mad Scientist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Resource Type: Tiles and Object Characters.

Maker Format: MV

Art Style: Anything works!

Description: Are there any existing tilesets or objects that can be used to make a movie studio/stage-like map? Stuff like lights, cameras, microphones and their stands, giant green screens, curtains, trailers, etc. Anything that resembles a cliche Hollywood item or set out there? I hope this is specific enough, and thank you for your efforts!

Reference Images:

Sorry for them being gigantic, but their the best pics I could find that could give a decent idea of what I'm trying to make overall. Anything with cameras, lights, wires, and rafters, things like that...? Again, I hope this is coming across as best as possible!

Landazar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm pretty sure they are - best place to search is deviantart and opengameart

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I like being a butt to people.
Dirtnap wrote on Tyler Warren's profile.
Hi Tyler,

My name is Sean, I am the owner of an indie studio, and I am looking to get some paid art work done. I am working with MV, but our programmer will be heavily modifying it.

If you are interested, or would like to hear more, I can provide my personal e-mail address.

S.G.
The stream will be live shortly with some more Witcher 3! Feel free to drop by~
Its Chinese new year today! Happy year of the rat~
just got back from the doctor about my back - 3 -)~ will know in a week or so's time how bad the problem is. Overall doing better though! not hurting so badly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlWantsACar