Movie won't trigger

James Vermont

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I've got the right format, the game sees the movie when I add it to the event and the event is set to autorun. 

But when the player spawns into the map, nothing happens, it just transfers the player to the next map. Now I've tried looking this up online but I can't find anyone else who's had this problem. 

Vito The Boss

Someone better than you, or will become
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italiano
Primarily Uses
I have your problem too...but...nothing, I never interestend it

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There are a lot of causes that can result in that, most either due to wrong video or wrong eventing.

What is the size of that video? All Makers can only display movies that are of the same or smaller size than the game's screen size.

You can never play an HD-video on a maker game with default screen size.

What is the exact format/codec used in the video? The makers need to know the compression codec used to decompress the data, if you use a fancy codec for smaller filesize that may make the movie unplayable.

In the case of MV, do you have the movie in both required formats? For deployment, only one will be included depending on the device deployed to, but for the main project the maker wants both to be able to use all deployment options.

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
Show us a screenshot of your event please.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Why is it that every time I take a short break from here, we get a new moderator?
Stream will be going live early today as I will be working on some music before I transition to art! When I switch to art, I will be focusing on making a new stream avatar~ Feel free to drop by!
For anyone who has uploaded a game to Steam and wonders if they actually check your game's build when you first upload it, I can personally vouch for Steam.
6 more towns to make in my game. SIX. not done with interiors yet but SIX EXTERIORS.
what to do when you come across a person that has stated "What if I say, f*** their EULA? I could probably get away with it." concerning asset packs sold here... on this site ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yasukun55