Darkness Void

Founder Of The Trixie Empire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm finally messing around with the movie feature for VX Ace, and I need a little help with the quality. I went ahead and animated a very short sprite animation which will serve as the opening for the game proper after I complete it. However near the end it gets all pixelated and skips once or twice, so before I go and waste hours trying to figure it out I wanted to ask anyone here if they might be able to help me get the right settings for this OGV format to save time a little bit of time.

VLC Palyer is what I'm using. It won't play the SWF format so I used Swivel to convert it into a MP4 first.

Thanks for reading and giving feedback. ^^

1663952580772.png1663952653129.png

Any idea why it only gets pixelated and skips near the last 3 seconds every time? And is there a script to player other formats if this problem can't be fixed?

Latest Profile Posts

War and Wonder is a 100% choice-based open-world visual novel.
1664821313732.png
1664821466359.png
1664821547746.png
Going live soon on Twitch, and will continue Fortunastreet's game "Verloren". For those who are curious, you are welcome to join ;)

-> Franz' Twitch channel
still cursed with having an issue then solving it myself as soon as someone else explains it to me/is trying to help.

sure hope nobody thinks im weird not responding to them after they're only trying to help.
Erecting a giant stone monolith and inscribing the words "keep it simple stupid" upon it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one_games