Darkness Void

Founder Of The Trixie Empire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm finally messing around with the movie feature for VX Ace, and I need a little help with the quality. I went ahead and animated a very short sprite animation which will serve as the opening for the game proper after I complete it. However near the end it gets all pixelated and skips once or twice, so before I go and waste hours trying to figure it out I wanted to ask anyone here if they might be able to help me get the right settings for this OGV format to save time a little bit of time.

VLC Palyer is what I'm using. It won't play the SWF format so I used Swivel to convert it into a MP4 first.

Thanks for reading and giving feedback. ^^

1663952580772.png1663952653129.png

Any idea why it only gets pixelated and skips near the last 3 seconds every time? And is there a script to player other formats if this problem can't be fixed?

Latest Profile Posts

Going live soon on Twitch, and will continue Fortunastreet's game "Verloren". For those who are curious, you are welcome to join ;)

-> Franz' Twitch channel
still cursed with having an issue then solving it myself as soon as someone else explains it to me/is trying to help.

sure hope nobody thinks im weird not responding to them after they're only trying to help.
Erecting a giant stone monolith and inscribing the words "keep it simple stupid" upon it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meowmeow23