Xyonel

Indie Developer, All-in-one artist.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I need a way to move a player while in autorun cause I must disable standard movement and apply a condition movement base on stamina, this is a screenshot:
Capture.JPG

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
You probably don't want autorun then as autorun means always runs, and it disables input. You will want to use a parallel process instead to handle it.

And you'll probably need a different way to do stamina than this, maybe a plug-in or such? As parallel process let you move normally, autoruns disable all movement, so a different solution altogether is probably needed for this.

Xyonel

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
no bgillisp as I explained I must use autorun to disable base movement, however I found a solution with "$gameMap._mapId === 4" instead, now it works ,but I have another bug, the stamina value degradation is 2 instead of 1, why? the other part of script is the same but change the direction, i showed triggered left as example.

Xyonel

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
ok I noticed that the script runs 2 times, I must found where is the duplicate trigger..

Xyonel

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
ok solved, I was calling the common event throug another common event's switch and in map with an event too.
Btw @bgillisp I know that a plugin would solve most of the work in eventing but for what I need, I can event such work, this part is already done ^_^

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

A wave of cold air has hit Canada... I know it's "always cold", but this one is especially cold... I'm freezing to death lol.
Have fun with English: a "fire grenade" is not portable napalm but a fire extinguisher tool.
2 days ago someone tried to convert me to Islam. Today youtube tried to convert me to Catholicism. The only thing left would be to meet sone Jehova's witnesses.
I just successfully tested changing music by region, and changing it between continents on the world map after getting on/off the airship. I had to override the default audio transitions with eventing to make it change smoothly but it worked.
Stream will be going live shortly with some more Witcher 3, then we will switch to another game! Feel free to drop by~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kousuke-shii