Oddball

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
so, im finally switching ace onto my new computer. i bought it back in2014 and need an updated activation key. do i need to find the digital recipt for that or can someone look it up?

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So according to that you should have received an email with the key. Any chance you still have it? The same code should still work.

If not, you'll need to submit a support ticket giving them your name and the email address you used. When it asks for the registration code or serial number, just put in 0000000s.

Oddball

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Found it. thanks everyone! It still works

Activation_key.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

And my first batch of gobbo battlers is up *yay* (images should show now as they first didnt - Just my luck lol)
I've released the game I've been working on for the past 7 years, and wrote a postmortem detailing the struggles of developing a game alone. Check it out! https://meiri.itch.io/apple-pie/devlog/160774/apple-pie-a-postmortem
Petty boss is working today. Hope he realizes today that messing with me is gonna ruin his day like yesterday. I can operate very comfortably on the fringes of policy XD
I know it's such a small thing, but I love when games let you interact with everything. Like pressing A on some papers on the floor pops up dialogue, etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ba_hq